CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

lol newbes own me hehehehe

they post full of crap stuff that just gets everyone with more bugs....and I laugh im not posting anywhere but here....

I do pitty the idots that take xtras words for it...not only are they wrong but it will seriously effect the usage of the emus....it will be buggy as and my build will be fine as :).....also they dont know how to optomise builds to get load times down

thats warning enough for people I know the rest well its up to them I cant protect everyone......

I look at what appears on the radar and xtra appears near number 1 and its funny as cause it owns the rest of the traffic by 100 fold.....its probably me that finds it amusing.....but hey yes there support will just give people grief and its the shame they give it out like they know better.....you would think after all this time most of it would be correct but its nearly always wrong and in some cases so badly wrong it will cause serious issues

also +T+ welcome back this is the only site you post on now :)...a regular.....and always fun to see you even though you 2 are being owned.....no one listens to you do they? and why should they its just crap about ive had enough im not coming back but in fact its the only place I come to..... and I do find it amusing....always have...same cry babies around release time hoping for the past when its long gone...not helping just trying to slow down the inevitble...... well its a joke and has been for me for years....and yes as people noticed nothings stopped or slowed or changed ever as Ive said....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS for help well the first place to start is they have to admit they dont know shit all...and just because I know that and have pointed it out doesnt mean they admit that....it starts with them saying I dont know ask on 1 emulation...

normally id say read the readme :) just a hint

and testing will finish in the next 24hours....then ill talk about release

and ps I dont get reported bugs with my full builds(rarely if ever) and theres a good reason for that :) theres another hint for you guys that want help.....CoinOPS 2 will come out in one form and one form only and ill support and upgrade it....ill know the state of it and everything around it....

to those that talk about two many builds...people like dballs ask for a feature like speeding up the saving before playing a game...I spend time to add it....next due to it being completed and people want it I release it for people...every build has something done or more often alot done and fixes or adds something...sometimes its drivers, sometimes gui,sometimes features, sometimes cores, sometimes control fixes, sometimes game info, sometimes, video support, sometimes 720p support the list goes on and on....but every build gets stuff....if you look at the change log and decide I dont need that stuff wait till a build that has a feature in you want....ive worked with xbmc quite alot and release all the time...people dont complain about it...and some wait for point releases where we do a bug bash.....well CoinOPS 2 is the point release all other builds are work in progress and you dont have to get them...thats why I dont release just the changes changes, I release the whole emu so no older files are needed....just to clear a point .... im doing whats right and giving you 2 weekly snapshots of a moving project....its up to you when you upgrade and how.... also CoinOPS 2 will make things different support wise for me due to misinforation ill controll that my end with some changes, it will just be update packs from CoinOPS 2 base so you will require CoinOPS 2 to upgrade...and yes there will be anti misinformation locks that nearly everyone that voted wont notice...2 levels will happen low level altering will be blocked...hi level altering well one can only wait for x time or plays and see :) but rest asured you wont know straight away.....

peace and next will come the release...normally another painfull part....remember I dont release it ...others do...the time is close for this now....expect it will be a week or two before its in peoples hands due to the size

...and yes there will be anti misinformation locks that nearly everyone that voted wont notice...2 levels will happen low level altering will be blocked...hi level altering well one can only wait for x time or plays and see :) but rest asured you wont know straight away.....

You can be fine to do what you like with your code -- but when adding blocks with questionable behaviors to enforce your vision of how we should and shouldn't play the games -- it is the unfortunate direction for CoinOps. This behaviors echo the sayings of "cutting nose to spit the face".

I will not upgrade into this version because of it -- but hope for no strange locks someday so i can use CoinOps again.

...and yes there will be anti misinformation locks that nearly everyone that voted wont notice...2 levels will happen low level altering will be blocked...hi level altering well one can only wait for x time or plays and see :) but rest asured you wont know straight away.....

You can be fine to do what you like with your code -- but when adding blocks with questionable behaviors to enforce your vision of how we should and shouldn't play the games -- it is the unfortunate direction for CoinOps. This behaviors echo the sayings of "cutting nose to spit the face".

I will not upgrade into this version because of it -- but hope for no strange locks someday so i can use CoinOps again.

Same here. I was really looking forward to CoinOPS 2 but I'm not upgrading to something with locks.

dont care...if people dont want it :) thats all good....untill I can stop misinformation ill do it though code....im not supporting the rubbish ive seen and I can stop it....and the 85 percent of voters wont notice the diff at all....they can add 1000s of games if you want and delete stuff at will and customise it the same.....if you try and nuke it down by 1000 games it simply wont work.......if you want it solved like the last time the people pushing misinformation will have to step aside....like the other times...its the same people but clearly I move forward with or without locks....

the locks are there to save me time.....and will do so....

testings finished....non locked versions will be availbe to friends tommorrow.....then ill code the locks and publish the new version for anyone that wants it.....if not CoinOPS 1 is dam good :) not a bad place to end it all

the other answer is to keep it private till a better solution can be found....and bring to light project 2

to cba your Multi Emu Skin thread 300 views in 6 months....no comments from people that havent seen it for years :) all I can say is........

if we just step back and put things into perspective this thread alone has 100,000 hits in the same time...you do the maths

Hey BP looking forward to the next release so I can upgrade my cab :)

my machine is 99.9% done and running Coinops on it is like a dream to play... EVERYONE who has had a go loves it and wants one !!!!

I still need to get some side art printed if you can assist with a virtical hi res image of the logo...

My friend is lending me his HD camcorder so footage will appear soon and pictures of the process !

yes you will be fine as and ill supply art work for you.....dont worry about the locks they wont effect you.....it will actually be perfectly what your after....a video would be cool

it fixes countless big name games....and also adds alot of more obscure titles....it has some differnet skin colors and is expandable...it also has a new retrospective video feature that can be expanded....but more about this tommorrow night