CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

lol I seem to be owning the xtras site now the traffic on CoinOPS has hit the roof on there site...hehe surprising? or once again I told you so......and the new one will kick some arse :) and show people how to code console stuff like aspect correction/proper sorting/proper favoriting and keymapping to make it easy for everyone....... I feel sorry for those that listen to the static

man it kicks arse on there other threads...and I mean kicks arse!!!!! even on locked threads and against the brand new emus......rock and roll guys

also note about locks I know the saves of madmabs stuff I wonder if I should make people choose between them :) lol just joking...but its a thought

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some big stuff under wraps :) at present....

maybe wait 100 days/100 times played and if build is altered to much it formats C E F drives on boot....???

no but seriously the next phase is taking place at present....those in the know know whats happening....

my god the xtras people are fecking up there support for coinops...path editing is done here :) lol they cant even get the simplist things right......wrong file and also its done in the GUI

I wish they wouldnt help....everything they say is nearly allways incorrect....pretty much every time

they are such newbes at this.....if he alters the file they said then alot of stuff isnt going to work :) oh the shame of there support...man I feel sorry for there people and the CoinOPS locked thread still owns now and they dont even realise the doom they are facing listening to them....do what they say and you will get a buggy as shit emulation that wont work right and I know im 100 percent right....I feel so sorry for them

Why don't you come and correct them, then? (instead of just secretly trolling the xtras forums...)

It's "your" emu. You don't have to keep explaining that "you know it best".

Since you already read all the other forums.... why not get off you "high mountain" here at 1emu and come help some people that need it with your emu.

Maybe people are being mislead, but, not on purpose... "others" are doing their best to help people, while you "don't", and then you just snicker about it.

You know we get a lot of traffic on the xtras forums... (we all try to help people with what ever we can, not just emu's support)

You are welcome to post on the xtras forums and actually give support for "your" emu, (somewhere other than just here.)

:)

Why don't you come and correct them, then? (instead of just secretly trolling the xtras forums...)

It's "your" emu. You don't have to keep explaining that "you know it best".

Since you already read all the other forums.... why not get off you "high mountain" here at 1emu and come help some people that need it with your emu.

Maybe people are being mislead, but, not on purpose... "others" are doing their best to help people, while you "don't", and then you just snicker about it.

You know we get a lot of traffic on the xtras forums... (we all try to help people with what ever we can, not just emu's support)

You are welcome to post on the xtras forums and actually give support for "your" emu, (somewhere other than just here.)

:)

I have said many times..... your other forums have tried and failed.... my threads own them.... and it is all misinformation from xtras people.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!