CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to download coinops epic r9 emulator then you can get it at snesorama and emuparadise in the xbox sections on the forums over there.
Pfft r9? I've got the special r10 pre-release available today only! It has one trillion bug fixes! To get it you need to pm BP and get access to his super fast ftp server! :)

well its comments like above why there will be some hidden to most people locks in this build...thanks VanZan you have been a great help and its people like you that I do this for...everyone say thanks to VanZan hes helped you alot in a short time....anyway another xtras person and once again I see confused posts by you guys....dont worry you are not the only xtras person :) the ones left nearly all fall into this catagory....maybe I should respect this kind of misinformation and beleive its actually helpfull to people

lol :) Did you check the date on that post I made? April 1st? April fools day? Got a sense of humour? I'm not an Xtras person as you say! I only joined emuxtras last month for heavens sake!

Edited by VanZan

I am General Zod. Your ruler. Yes, today begins a new order. Your lands, your possessions, your very lives, will gladly be given in tribute to me, General Zod! In return for your obedience you will enjoy my generous protection. In other words you will be allowed to live.

And now VanZan... finally. Take my hand and swear eternal loyalty to Zod.

You have done well.

I am General Zod. Your ruler. Yes, today begins a new order. Your lands, your possessions, your very lives, will gladly be given in tribute to me, General Zod! In return for your obedience you will enjoy my generous protection. In other words you will be allowed to live.

You have done well.

lol :) I kneel before Zod! I pledge my undying allegiance to Zod!! All Hail ZOD!!!

"Oh God..."

:)

Edited by + T +

Ah, General Zod, good to hear from you again. We know you're just acting out because you're follically-challenged - but there is hope!

http://www.hairclub.com/

You have done well.

:) oh boy another day of shame......

ps VanZan your xtras quotes for you....

"What's all the fuss about? It's just an emulator with video previews isn't it? I mean that's good but why the need for constant updates/releases/rebranding?"

"lol I asked him to include the Amstrad and I don't think he took it too well! I'm the same as you though Bigby in that I just want it to cover arcade games rather than the snes, megadrive etc. I downloaded CoinOPs Reignite Showcase R4 from Usenet. That's another thing...why make it so complicated with all the fecking names? Ignite, Showroom, Showcase, Reignite, Epic. Good heavens it's no wonder I'm confused!"

those comments only serve you and can be handled better if you want results.....

anyways around release time the cry babes always arrive and its amusing as it does nothing...its a bit of fun but doesnt slow me or speed me up its just a bit of fun really....and at times I play the ill remove a feature they want thats easy game...but thats just a silly game I fall into as im only human and find it fun....:)

:) oh boy another day of shame......

ps VanZan your xtras quotes for you....

"What's all the fuss about? It's just an emulator with video previews isn't it? I mean that's good but why the need for constant updates/releases/rebranding?"

"lol I asked him to include the Amstrad and I don't think he took it too well! I'm the same as you though Bigby in that I just want it to cover arcade games rather than the snes, megadrive etc. I downloaded CoinOPs Reignite Showcase R4 from Usenet. That's another thing...why make it so complicated with all the fecking names? Ignite, Showroom, Showcase, Reignite, Epic. Good heavens it's no wonder I'm confused!"

those comments only serve you and can be handled better if you want results.....

anyways around release time the cry babes always arrive and its amusing as it does nothing...its a bit of fun but doesnt slow me or speed me up its just a bit of fun really....and at times I play the ill remove a feature they want thats easy game...but thats just a silly game I fall into as im only human and find it fun....:)

AHH spying on me in the Xtras forum eh? That's cheating my friend! :)

yeah and I see misinformation on that site.......people saying

QUESTION=

"stupid question...Aren't the CD games conversions of stuff already playable in MAME? Are there any particular must have games that are unique, and if so which ones?"

ANSWER=

They are,

Some noticeable exclusive title

Code:Crossed swords II

CHOUTETSU BRIKINGER (aka IRON CLAD)

ummmm Iron Clad is in CoinOPs and has been for ages.......and me going face slap arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wonder if they know they are wrong or if they dont know they are wrong :) who can tell

anyways maybe I shouldnt point out all they say is normally not that good info.........should I be nice and not correct you or be nice and correct you???....who can tell.....they clearly need help yet dont want it....confusing as.....maybe they actually know they misinform people on most posts to do with mame