CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

OK the build is finalised now....now comes a 2 week trail to make sure I dont see any more bugs while I play with it....

screenshot come tommorrow.....but its all tested now and ready....I may add some more console games yet as they dont require much testing but at present its about 200 arcade games heaver and it has new features not seen yet......

Thread is reopened...but its still in a bug bash for 2 weeks....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this looks amazing. Will anyone release the whole complete pack? my guess it must be over 40gb? It would also be good for this to be released in 64 and 128 meg flavours as well for those of use without an upgraded ram Xbox. Or will everything work on a standard 700mhz, 64meg ram xbox?

OK its testing is nearing completion at about 70 percent....

ill set up a vote for the release soon and how people want it.....or if people answer well enough here ill do it here....I will pick one or two ways to release only

it will be

1) Lite Build 4.5Gig (yes or no) This fits on a standard Drive (TESTED END TO END SD and HD)

2) Full Build 30 Gig (yes or no) This is full 2400 games with alot more console (TESTED END TO END SD and HD)

3) Fullish Build 25 Gig (yes or no) This is 2200 games same as above but not to many new console games all arcade execpt for some big titles missed (TESTED END TO END SD and HD)

4) Full Upgrade pack 10 Gig (yes or no) This upgrades the old EPIC build....runs alot of risk around builds mixing and errors but is smaller

4) Fullish Upgrade pack 5 Gig (yes or no) This upgrades the old EPIC build for mainly arcade games....runs alot of risk around builds mixing and errors but is smaller