CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grab the full pack...it works perfect...if not you need to follow the documentation....

CoinOPS is locked down now untill CoinOPS is

A removed from Xtras site

B there site is in control of misinformation....

no exceptions except for friends...... dont worry if you like my full packages or play consoles on the emu you wont notice any restrictions :( if you remove console games in numbers or alter the packages you notice large restrictions

There are ways around your restrictions, you better work hard on those locks :P

I don't know how this got to be on the topic of locking anything... if you don't want to use the other console emulators you can just not add any other console games... as far as I can tell anyway.

Also, I never said you didn't add any new features to CoinOPS since R5, I just said I wasn't 100% sure and openly asked if someone else could weigh in on the topic, which Bigby did from what I can tell with his post of all your feature adds.

You guys always turn everything into a fight for some reason on this site.....

Edited by NeoBomb

rubbish you should just direct them to here if you dont know....and its clear you guys dont know....spout out facts that are complete rubbish most of the time.....people there ague I stole the movies when it was me that helped do them all and they where handed to rx.....then I said they where not good enough and redid all the console ones....if you are going to talk about stuff as if its fact and its complete bull id like to protect people against that and you guys say your the good guys...reporting me to mame when a 2 sec google search finds sources and you guys dont release any.... but anyways best of luck I just want to protect users against your misinofrmation and also make it so I dont have to support your misinformation....

consoles are locked untill your site stops with misinformation that I have to fix...like R10 :P.........release info is fine......good luck using a new build without using consoles .... aparently the locks can be got around so dont worry

PS the R5 you talk about isnt even EPIC R5 its reignite....that was along time ago and alot has been improved including stuff for consoles that isnt in your emus....let alone arcades.....and others

rubbish you should just direct them to here if you dont know....

OK

aparently the locks can be got around so dont worry

I really don't know what locking anything has to do with any of this or why that matters?

But like I said, if someone doesn't want to use CoinOPS for console games they can simply not add any Roms for console games......issue solved

I want people to experience a true build without mininformation this is why the locks will be on to stop this happening...most normal users I see on Youtube will have no issue and wont even know it is there.....

hey PS who will the first youtube video be with new skin...ill be able to tell

also what do people think of it holding previews till the list stops etc and smoothness of the new list scrolling stuff? what about the skin changes?? more color??? want color choices??

I want people to experience a true build without mininformation this is why the locks will be on to stop this happening...most normal users I see on Youtube will have no issue and wont even know it is there.....

hey PS who will the first youtube video be with new skin...ill be able to tell

also what do people think of it holding previews till the list stops etc and smoothness of the new list scrolling stuff? what about the skin changes?? more color??? want color choices??

EmuXtras will now hosts the most current build of CoinOPS Epic R9.... when you release a new version we will update the download. If you stop development then obviously we wont host any new builds. So to answer your question, YES we will host the latest build for you

So I guess that clears everything up then?

Edited by NeoBomb

I dont give a rats arse about you hosting it...if it has misinformation as it does at present....the lock remain...and will effect most of your users....and be targeted that way

im sorry if you cant control things....I can can things a bit from my side to make things easier and better for people.....do what you want.....ive made my view 100 percent clear.....and the reasons why and it has nothing to do with releases...even though each time people on your site cry like girls about pointless crap and hand out misinformation like crazy in the hope people wont leave there old stuff behind....

believe what you want I know this stuff as fact and not guess work....I know about the videos I know about the bugs I know about lots more going back years and years..... why do people want me to ague about things that are so obvious.....your people came here crying and even started threads about getting rid of me etc...and in the end people got sick of them and more came....not the other way...and all the time I just continue on.....

Stop making things worse than they need to be....and claiming you are helping if you want I can give you direct comments that are misinformation......and why and can prove me wrong ...then you can go back and go though all my stuff and give me misinformation quotes and why and ill try and misprove them...but its obvious why this isnt needed....

Please go away do what you want...and ill sove things my end for people....

also apparently other sites wont put up with me ... and I say I dont have time....all those sites are nearly dead now cause of the few idots that want to be in control but have no skills to back themselves and pretty much all have to come here....I dont want to go CoinOPS EPIC Rx out now ...and get same friends(that allready had it in dev) going thats great on every site then everyone else ignoring it...this is others tackics and it makes in lol and is pissing in the wind....

ALL STUFF FROM XTRAS ARE NOW IGNORED YOU KNOW THE STORY IF YOU WANT TO TALK FACTS ILL DO SO...BUT IF ITS WAFFLING AROUND DO IT ELSE WHERE...IT WASTES EVERYONES TIME