CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

from waal on the xtras site :P his exact words ......"and all the features a system can offer, especially saves (in CoinOPS and easier) and input management (in CoinOPS easy and much better than other console emus), accurate screen rendering...(in CoinOPS easier and automatic and intergrated with arcades) etc. In short, you've got control. (In sort what he wants it for its done better in CoinOPS play with the keymap and see which one owns the other...its easy as a 5 second try for everyone I know)

its another lol moment for me.....I click one option make games aspect correct and every game on every system is....oh also if you change between pal NTSC 720 and back and forward it doesnt matter it resizes it all on the fly to suit your request....the others well good luck changing anything you will have to change everything manualy again....on every emu etc....

its pretty much ever time Bigby I see lol moments when facts are stated on CoinOPS on xtras site.....and kind of spreads misinformation if you wanted this stuff a sec look would see I took the code...asked people how they wanted it to work right and put it in or else it didnt get added...my stuff isnt tweaks its proper maths...eg I know the TV pixel size and the game info from then on why asks questions why have to re tweak stuff its simple maths change tv from wide to normal from sd to hd recalculate it all on the fly....tweaks....ummmm how about using the proper maths.....

check pixel perfect on CoinOPS you will see its automatic...much more powerfull and global...it also knows things like screen rotation...720p...hd...sd...wide screen...normal screen....and doesnt ask you again it sets it up based on what kind of pixel perfect you want....also ber in mind mame uses 100 and 100s of diff res where as consoles use 1 or 2.... it can also rotate the monitor console cant....so the maths must be alot more powerfull to deal with every situation.....

Im going to leave this now.....but really it should answer why I dont trust your guys info...its nearly always wrong and people see by voting with there feet....they may not tell you but its obvious....its up to you guys to listen....people like cba who I dont think can even skin well tells me facts about how I code...you name it hes said it and I think he really wants me to listen to him....he cant even fix the most basic of things and tells people its hard....you name it ive heard it spoken as if its fact and I know 110 percent hot air and he has no idea...I also know he knows it.......... so I dont want these people supporting me....they are wrong not once not twice but nearly every time....poorly researched or no real idea but quick to offer not thoughts but they tell it as fact and in fact I know they dont have very much idea :(

Best of luck..... and onto R9 :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** CoinOPS EPIC R9 (Standalone Release) ******** RELEASED

When monitor is on its side the screensave is rotated for TATE CAB users

When a vertical game is set to rotate and will play rotated the preview video is rotated

an "I" Overlay is visible when game information is availble (though start menu or left thumbstick click

Skin now can be more defined....

Skin has another lay of polish

Menu scrolling and previews has been refined for speed and smoothness

New feature to lock previews while scrolling or remove previews while scrolling

Lots of bugs fixed....(Note these are caused by new features being added that can break old features that never had the posibilities of these features...)

Some updates to Documentation

Some updates to driver names

alot of behind the scenes prep for the new big build (eg updated virtual memory....updated catagories....matched game infomation files to names)

enjoy please let me know if you like the experince better or worse as it will look different and operate a bit different though the lists.....Id like to know what parts you like and what parts you dont like....I like it much better now....

probably other stuff as well im sure

Handed over...PS if I see you tube video....ill notice the diff esp in Settings :P but ill tell straight away this is CoinOPS EPIC R9 or later build

CoinOPS EPIC (latest releases) is back up at EmuXtras...

This is only the release information that you yourself provide BP, which I have quoted from your own posts. The thread is locked and only provides info and download links to CoinOPS.

The views expressed at EmuXtras are the user's own and Bigby can not take responsibilty for the opinions or actions of others

:P

Edited by Bigby

if you want to download coinops epic r9 emulator then you can get it at snesorama and emuparadise in the xbox sections on the forums over there.
Pfft r9? I've got the special r10 pre-release available today only! It has one trillion bug fixes! To get it you need to pm BP and get access to his super fast ftp server! :P

thanks for the R9 BP,

Cant wait to be back at home tonight and try it.

Any good news for Ketsui on non-ram upgraded xbox ? Would that be possible to run Ketsui and DOJ BL ?

Are they running fine on 128mo Xbox ? On Trusty's ones ?

@fumanchu: do Ketsui, Galuda and DOJ are running fine on your jtagged 360 ?

Edited by Sparda

thanks for the 79 BP,

Cant wait to be back at home tonight and try it.

Any good news for Ketsui on non-ram upgraded xbox ? Would that be possible to run Ketsui and DOJ BL ?

Are they running fine on 128mo Xbox ? On Trusty's ones ?

@fumanchu: do Ketsui, Galuda and DOJ are running fine on your jtagged 360 ?

ketsui,galuda and doj work great on a jtag 360 at full speed,been really enjoying playing them.

R10 will be a full Build I would say 2300 games and videos.... 100s more arcades mainly....but no VanZan guy is just an xtras guy and might get his stuff banned or moved to his own thread....

on a note to Bigby you cant control the children on your site and they see as usual when CoinOPS is there it trends to number 1 on the site everytime the first day...but due to no controls...If you ever put this on the Site again....and it is not removed from R10 onwards the old locks will come back for non friends

I told you time and time again and its your site that has the issues now with the same people that caused issues here....left to your devices id say that your ste will fade away and die as it clearly doesnt offer help or really know what its talking about...

BP, could you make an upgrade pack (videos, screenshots, games...) for those who already have the 20go Epic release. I think it can be a good idea for many peoples.

Epic + R10 upgrade pack = the upcoming Epic R10 :P