CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

picture screensaver now reacts to the monitor on its side settings...if needed or asked again ill rotate the videos as well :) just will take me an hour to do this

This is great for us, 'TATE' lovers, thanks taking care of this, and yes video would be top notch.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for new GUI I require an after effects person....if not ill just update the skin thats there now....and leave the new code in the background....you will see some effects and what to do via the new tweaked skin but someone with after effects could do anything they want

wonders why xtras team dont know facts..... they should just point all the coinops leaking onto there site to you tube :) and people will see they are wrong....I wish I could inform some of those people get the full package and all your questions are nearly allways answered...with no issues no bugs

Man the people giving advice on CoinOPS in xrtas thread have no idea, they say theres no new Arcade features :P and he stopped about 30 builds ago....so many new arcades and also so many fixes....

R9 is nearly done and a few noticeable suprises :( I must say im like it now....