CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Am I the only one who sees an opportunity here? call his bluff let him cut off his own nose to spite his face and let his fans know what he is really like.

plus good publicity for the emuxtras site, all publicity is good publicity.

ive not seen bp this rattled for a long time keep up the good work

I see no need to comment further consider me an observer from now on :)

Edited by sbpaabck

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call his bluff - what does that mean ? Stop being rude.

Am I the only one who sees an opportunity here? call his bluff let him cut off his own nose to spite his face and let his fans know what he is really like.

plus good publicity for the emuxtras site, all publicity is good publicity.

ive not seen bp this rattled for a long time keep up the good work

I see no need to comment further consider me an observer from now on :)

Sorry if this is dumb, but how exactly do you enable the advanced settings, and is there a way to change it from the HD aspect ratio to a standard 4:3? I ask because when I load it up, all the menus and videos are half way cut-off, so when I go to the settings, I can't see what I'm changing, or anything about advanced settings. I tried the screen adjustment, but that didn't change anything. Thanks for any help, this truly is a masterpiece as far as emulators go.

EDIT:

Never mind, I just copied the contents of the lowres skin to the highres folder and that fixed everything. Appreciate the emulator though, this thing is outstanding.

Edited by shulbocka

call my blufff.... ok from now on no more standalone releases will be made....only the full version which will have locks and a new GUI....you will have to have consoles in mass in it or it wont work....

this will stand untill its gone from the xtras site :)

once again is there any after effect people here?? the new gui requires some slick animations

PGM hasnt been look at on the 64meg side yet but its in the next few things to look at...and hd thing, well that is a super strange request as your tv must be running in a compliant 720p mode and yet you dont have a 720p tv?

call my blufff.... ok from now on no more standalone releases will be made....only the full version which will have locks and a new GUI....you will have to have consoles in mass in it or it wont work....

this will stand untill its gone from the xtras site :)

once again is there any after effect people here?? the new gui requires some slick animations

PGM hasnt been look at on the 64meg side yet but its in the next few things to look at...and hd thing, well that is a super strange request as your tv must be running in a compliant 720p mode and yet you dont have a 720p tv?

Blackmail....always works when you need to control things. :)

I have to spend more of my time than needed to support real users due to newbes (this is unfair on my time)....so for me this will solve that and people will see everything works sweetly together with no bugs....other releases from what ive seen have so many bugs and normally they find there way back to me to support them.....

this is the reason for locks for first year or so and why I relaxed them when most decided my vision was better than the old one...all sources are out make your own builds and your own controls (PS these are the people that wont release any sources and call me that I want to stay in control)...and you are free to help people to your vision :) best of luck with it as well....I hope you dont have to spend extra time helping others out due to the few

This is all I need to say now i need to get onto the release....and moving forward

...all sources are out make your own builds...

You did released Epic (R1) source last Jan so thanks you for that, it is helpful to learn. But now the Epic is up to R8 so any updated source for this progress?

Also, where is source for cores? This would help us with a vision of builds!

Viva Coinops!