CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

lol Bigby maybe it can save your site lol....

2 questions? 1 its yoiur Bios type :) you need someone to go into that for you and change the default key and give you the CoinOPS/cfg/default.cfg to you

2 Pal or NTSC should work in N64

im not sure of the new games so many.....have been optomised read the names in the Support files and compair it to R7 :) more about this soon anyways with the full build...alot of games that didnt work before are working in FB core and updated the core like power inst legends

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** CoinOPS EPIC R8 standalone ***** Released

Fixed up game informations

Synced missing game informations

Added Videos playing background of Game Information / Buttons and Features and Game Moves in HD (due to it hiding text in SD)

Dpad left/right fast scrolls in Game Information / Buttons and Features and Game Moves

Right alog left/right fast scroll and updown slow scrolls

Left Click Thumbstick no longer chooses random game it opens Game Information

Many bug fixes

Documentation updated

New Arcade games added to the arcade list

new Console games added to the console list

other cleanups and bug fixes on the way to new Full Build

Nice, Nice very nice!!!

im not sure about N64 I run it in NTSC if it doesnt work in pal let me know....

also the major bugs in this release where mainly Final Burn bugs and have been as ive said its was pretty buggy....no offense but the code wasnt tested end to end on all games and I have been doing this...Bigby your Site suxs arse....and the xtras are so buggy its just no one admits it...CoinOPS is the least bug free emulator out there cause even the littlest of things are fixed..over 20,000 games and source updates from mame continously...it constantly needs updating......your people on your site are complete newbes and idots please remove CoinOPS from there as I hate the misinformation they give.....I have to fix up your issues cause newbes like you guys have no idea about anything espically sources...maybe you can do screenshot packs but really you should stick to stuff you know...if it continues ill add a note on bootup to warn people....and you can thank Bigby for it...people I know wont have the note...if I continue to have issues with the xtras team as I always have the new pack will remain in house like it did last time they got in the way....I dont want it appearing there as there guys dont listen never have make a smooth process turn into a total nightmare...the last time they touch arcades it was ashocking mess and I had to field questions about it....

you might note that CoinOPS threads in one day owned the others :) on your site that have been there for ages...its the first time in months your site has appeared on my hits and the tracking data that used to show stuff dropped to nothing....if your trying to help please dont....its better without it....

If I see this get worse ill warn you about it once if not you will effect other peoples enjoyment.....as im not supporting the issues you guys cause as shown obviously in one day on your site...all other posts are positive...wanting help or asking questions...your site is total crap in one day...

ill leave this here...if I see more you have been warned Bigby you will lead CoinOPS back into the locks and effects that wont stop this project will just make users have to endure things that shouldnt be needed

Ok the new massive pack is coming along strongly and will enter testing phase on Monday all videos etc are done...note this will also improve the playablity over many games as well as adding alot of new ones....

im away this weekend but ill start with the test phase after that :) remember to post on the other thread thats pinned games you want in the pack...its your chance to have your say (also note the above....it might mean some suttle source changes to minimise issues that will give you misinformation...as I know most have moved and are aware of the misinformation but still it will cause some unnessary issues that ill try and minimise...sorry about this its always the same around build time and doesnt stop or slow down anything...expect it will get worse....and you will have to listen to there opions as if they are fact when clearly your all here because you know better..........)

im not sure about N64 I run it in NTSC if it doesnt work in pal let me know....

also the major bugs in this release where mainly Final Burn bugs and have been as ive said its was pretty buggy....no offense but the code wasnt tested end to end on all games and I have been doing this...Bigby your Site suxs arse....and the xtras are so buggy its just no one admits it...CoinOPS is the least bug free emulator out there cause even the littlest of things are fixed..over 20,000 games and source updates from mame continously...it constantly needs updating......your people on your site are complete newbes and idots please remove CoinOPS from there as I hate the misinformation they give.....I have to fix up your issues cause newbes like you guys have no idea about anything espically sources...maybe you can do screenshot packs but really you should stick to stuff you know...if it continues ill add a note on bootup to warn people....and you can thank Bigby for it...people I know wont have the note...if I continue to have issues with the xtras team as I always have the new pack will remain in house like it did last time they got in the way....I dont want it appearing there as there guys dont listen never have make a smooth process turn into a total nightmare...the last time they touch arcades it was ashocking mess and I had to field questions about it....

you might note that CoinOPS threads in one day owned the others :) on your site that have been there for ages...its the first time in months your site has appeared on my hits and the tracking data that used to show stuff dropped to nothing....if your trying to help please dont....its better without it....

If I see this get worse ill warn you about it once if not you will effect other peoples enjoyment.....as im not supporting the issues you guys cause as shown obviously in one day on your site...all other posts are positive...wanting help or asking questions...your site is total crap in one day...

ill leave this here...if I see more you have been warned Bigby you will lead CoinOPS back into the locks and effects that wont stop this project will just make users have to endure things that shouldnt be needed

Blah blah blah. Move along folks. Nothing to see here. Move along.

nothing to see except you always come +T+ always.....must be interested with your hit rate on this thread....blah blah yes the same people with comments that mean shit all around release time

you are one and ive told you many times....to your face your a troll and of no help....so now you always come around release time and cry :)......cry for days long ago like......well baby its the future....

anyways im out for the weekend have fun all.......maybe it will come to not much as there seems to little to no interest there but if it does ill follow out my stuff......its the normal stuff around release ill get all the xtras teams stuff removed unless its on there own threads then its all good as they get the respect they deserve.....but any console games leave a note.....if not ill just test this stuff then talk about release....rebrand and new skin code may happen as the new skin code is done...just need a person thats good at after effects to do some video animation

BP, CoinOPS EPIC (releases) thread has been locked, so only release information is posted from now on. Another thread has been made for CoinOPS EPIC (feedback), for any opinions users may wish to post (either positive or negative). Like you said before, opinions are like arses, everyone has one. :)

Hope this is reasonable to you.

I'll try to clear up the confusion with the CoinOPS package that Rx released and that you have updated CoinOPS many times since then.

cheers Bigby but you have been warned..... you say your site is all good....in 5mins I can see its complete rubbish....remember every release gets better....those same people thank people for an icon or even a line fix in code to add a new path.... ill monitor it as long as you dont get any hits it wont cause any issues if it does get popular your site is the wrong place for CoinOPS as I know they dont have the foggest clue on simplle things that are even in the readme....shown time and time again and also released that way in bulk

believe what you want...I know this is fact

It OK ill say no more unless my fears come to be...then ill PM you a last warning if not ill make a few tweaks

FOR YOUR SITE I GIVE YOU AN ADDED LATELY (way more for years this is just recently)

Fixed up game informations

Synced missing game informations

Added Videos playing background of Game Information / Buttons and Features and Game Moves in HD (due to it hiding text in SD)

Dpad left/right fast scrolls in Game Information / Buttons and Features and Game Moves

Right alog left/right fast scroll and updown slow scrolls

Left Click Thumbstick no longer chooses random game it opens Game Information

Many bug fixes

Documentation updated

New Arcade games added to the arcade list

new Console games added to the console list

other cleanups and bug fixes on the way to new Full Build

Updated more on the Final Burn Engine

Added more supported games to Final Burn cores and romstatus

Over 4000 Game Information Files for most arcade games.....Special thanks to zorglub for his time and patiance to bring you a full set....that will be perfectly matched for the new full build...hopefully he can do moves as well

Massive amount of bug fixes.....

Alot of work going on for new full package

Fixed aspect ratio of Final burn core preview videos (vertical game where displayed like they where horizontal games)

Alot of setting changes

Added New extra overlay for hot or classic or Fav games (its a star)

Added New show time played or times played visually modes and toned down the ::::::: :: by default to just ... on any game played but theres lots of modes to play with

Turned off colorised game....moved it to visual settings and called it Color Hot or Classic game....now game with no sound is grey whatever mode its in

probably more I cant remember....and more happening at present in the Background...Enjoy

fixed Hang On controls

updated Strikers III driver

updated tgm2

updated tgm2p

added sonicbom

added penbros

added gprider1

fixed snowbros3

added afighter

added plegends

added dunkshot

added aceattaca

added rachero

added TOAPLAN core FINAL Burn

added CAVE core FINAL Burn

added Game Information (dynamic)

added Game Moves (dynamic)

Q - Is Game Information supported?

A - YES Load files (text files) into gameinfo/Gamename.ini

Press START on the games selection page and select Game Information

NOTE - If there is no gameinfo/Romname.ini file the option Game Information wont display

Q - Is Game Moves supported?

A - YES Load files (text files) into moves/Gamename.ini

Press START on the games selection page and select Game Moves

NOTE - If there is no moves/Romname.ini file the option Game Moves wont display

CoinOPS\gameinfo\Gamename.ini - Allows you to select Game Information in the start menu

CoinOPS\moves\Gamename.ini - Allows you to select Game Moves in the start menu

Screensizing and Keymapping is availble to FBA core like the consoles though the left and right thumb clicks...

Note: Apect correction in basic settings locks Screensizing in Final Burn and consoles but corrects everything for aspect ratios...it will know if your in 4x3 or 720p and auto adjust

Note: To get keymapping to work you will have to enable default keymapping in advanced settings

Fixed kbash2 and commandw virtual memory

Lots more tweaks and bug fixes

Samples updated

Fixed sf3.zip now launches Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike (xbox 1 version)

Fixed CPS3 and PGM support for 128meg xboxs (confirmed working games are ketsui...espgaluda....street fighter 3....street fighter 3 2nd strike.....red earth...jo jo.....trying soon to find how to get others to boot)

Please test these games for speed on 128meg only xboxs as they have been tested on speed upgraded boxes and I want to know if its worth adding virtual mem

drivers added

DRIVER( kbash2 )

DRIVER( recalh )

DRIVER( commandw )

DRIVER( Ket )

DRIVER( Keta )

DRIVER( Ketb )

DRIVER( Espgal )

DRIVER( Thegladpcb )

DRIVER( Ddp2 )

DRIVER( Ddp2101 )

DRIVER( Ddp2102 )

DRIVER( Ddp3 )

DRIVER( Ddp3v100 )

DRIVER( Ddp3v101 )

DRIVER( Ddp3d )

DRIVER( Ddp3blk )

DRIVER( Martmasc )

DRIVER( Martmast )

DRIVER( Kov2 )

DRIVER( Kov2106 )

DRIVER( Kov2p )

DRIVER( Kov2p205 )

DRIVER( warzard )

DRIVER( sfiii )

DRIVER( jojo )

DRIVER( jojoba )

DRIVER( jojobaa )

DRIVER( sfiii2 )

DRIVER( jojoan ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( jojon ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( jojoban ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( Jojobane ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( redeartn ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( redearth )

DRIVER( sfiii2n ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( sfiii3n ) // NO CD VERSION

DRIVER( sfiii3 )

DRIVER( sfiiin )

DRIVER( sf3 )

NOTE FOR EPIC USERS : sfiii3 rom pic and video now needs to be renamed as sf3.zip sf3.png sf3.xmv this is due to sfiii3 is now being used by the final burn core

NOTE Please for each game I wish to know if it runs on an Xbox with 128Megs of ram and how well (also on the trusty ones)

Thanks to IQ as usual for his help.....although alot of work was put in by me without IQ this would have never been possible in the first place

added fast PSIKYO core for many games with sound....strikers II and strikers III etc

added fast Daraku Tenshi - The Fallen Angels with sound

added fast Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 with sound

added fast Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 with sound

added fast Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 Plus with sound

added all CPS3 games and all CPS3 No-CD games in final burn core for ram upgraded boxes

added all PGM games in final burn core for ram upgraded boxes (included ddp2 ddp3 ketsui espgunda KOV2 martial m etc)

added DDcrew in final burn core for ram upgraded boxes

journey now playable in mame

knuckle bash 2 now playable in mame

Recalhorn now playable

Command War now playable

Double Dragon 1 fix ending (I hope seems that way)

Changed the way viusally show times played is used and controlled

Changed the aspect ratio for basic users and works for Arcades and Consoles with one click

Removed alot of bugs from V3

Linked the Aspect ratios correction of arcades and consoles and moved it to basic settings

Moved advanced arcade aspect ratios like pixel perfect etc to advanced settings

Added New Romstatus to tagging many different ways

Added New games to catagories

Added New games and alot of Older supported games to Final Burn Cores (speed related) where it is seen fit to do so

Fixed C64 Booting

Fixed auto resize of GB games changing in and out of Aspect Correction

Some tidy ups

Added Advanced Video Options to "VIDEO Consoles Use Correct Aspect Ratio" this works at all resolutions (note this disables the resize function)

Added Saves for all the console types

Made the Screenresize for consoles less restrictive so you it wont auto correct it if it falled into SD screensize when in HD (will still autoadjust if you change from SD to HD or HD to SD)

Console Key Remap shows the gameplay behind it while this is happening

Disabled Console Keymapping untill the advanced setting to enable default keymapping is set

Fixed up help files and documentation

Rebraded to CoinOPS EPIC (Inferno is now obsolete)

Consoles Keymapping Added

Console Save State Added

Location of Roms for Console Games in GUI

Seperated GBA and GB/GBC keymap and screensizing

fixed virtual mem of alot of CPS2 from Inferno R3

Patched in EPIC fixes from Inferno R3

(Note to get the features to work if you overwrote an old version please delete CoinOPS/save folder )

Includes around 2000 games (arcade console and handheld) all setup with videos,screenshots and information...

1200 Arcade games

Street Fighter 3

Mortal Kombats with Sound

NBA Jams with sound

Narc with Sound

Full Speed CPS2 games

DOOM Games

SNES Games

Megadrive Games

Nintendo 64 Games

Playstation Games

PC Engine Games

PC Engine CD Games

Commodore 64 Games

Gameboy Advance Games

NES Games

Master System Games

Added DOOM 2 Support

Added Final DOOM Support

Added Final DOOM 2 Support

Mortal Kombat 2 sound levels really fixed now

changed option to fix the slow game load times

other naming fixes and tidy ups

Mortal Kombat 2 sound levels fixed

Killer Instinct 1 runs fast now

Killer Instinct 2 runs fast now

added Donkey Kong 2 Jumpman Returns (dkongx and dkongx11)

added an option for slow hard drives to disable the info saving so it doesnt take along time to boot games...note this disables saving of favorite changes or times played changes

fixed all console games fatx naming so they are 38 characters or less

added more supported console games like NES Blade Buster ....updated the Console games folder

added a list of all supported arcade games like the console games into the readme folder

Updated the readme to help more (updated readme below)

CoinOPS Inferno is the latestest and greatest and RELEASED

This kills support, features of my older builds

CoinOPS Reignite

CoinOPS Ignite

CoinOPS Gold

Arcades

This includes features like 720P automatic support and resizing, Backgroundmusic, Background Videos, Pixel Perfect, 20,000 games, 19 Systems, Easy Favorites, Massive sorting capibility, Tracking of game useage, The largest Mame game support on the Xbox, Mouse and trackball support, Commandline Launching, No locks you can add or remove any of the 20,000 games at any time

now supports

Atari Lynx

Commodore 64

Game Gear

Gameboy

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Color

Master System

Megadrive

NES

Nintendo 64

PC Engine