CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

good luck bigby :) I wish you all the best ...ive had my say long ago and im confident it accurate in the assesment unfortuatly....its nothing personal really......im not moving for you guys....rx to me was nothing more than picking screenshots and videos out of what was given to him...all of them and I know as I worked on them for a week or so till everyone one of them was done then in open source fashion they where handed on to your team....and the big promoters had less skills than him...and expect me to listen to them and respect them.....telling me about how stuff happened when I was there and they where not...

why would I ever think I should entertain there vision when for me and my friends its not what they want at all..... but best of luck im sure threads about stuff from that site will pop onto everysite and be thanked by the usual and id love to see it progress for everyone but for me it offers nothing of interest personally and if any of my friends want something that goes into it ill progress into that but as of now most are happy and would prefer other stuff...

people like rx released CoinOPS with mass bugs even after I said it would take a day or two to fix it and wonder why I think they are not worth working with...they say its fine I know of over 100 bugs in it....I would never work like that ever...on a side note if I see misinformation around your site ill add a warning for the users...its no offense but I see wrong info there and xbox scene alot...and its painfull to support....

notice when I did synopisis I didnt ask you guys for help....as the help was better found from people making the tools and zorglub did it a few days with my guidence and ive just tided it all up but thanks 100 percent for his help and maybe due to his skills he can help continue moving forward at some time ....... thanks once again painless and fast....and good communication all 5000 odd games matched and made....

ill be finsihing off R8 tonight....back on target for me...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok R8 is finished I just need to put together the documentation....after that is a 4-6 week schedule for a new full pack and a new lite pack...it takes alot of testing

this will mainly be adding arcade games....a few console games will go in and alot of optomisations and adding of some big titles

ok R8 is finished I just need to put together the documentation....after that is a 4-6 week schedule for a new full pack and a new lite pack...it takes alot of testing

this will mainly be adding arcade games....a few console games will go in and alot of optomisations and adding of some big titles

awesome,

looking forward to this :)

**** CoinOPS EPIC R8 standalone ***** Released

Fixed up game informations

Synced missing game informations

Added Videos playing background of Game Information / Buttons and Features and Game Moves in HD (due to it hiding text in SD)

Dpad left/right fast scrolls in Game Information / Buttons and Features and Game Moves

Right alog left/right fast scroll and updown slow scrolls

Left Click Thumbstick no longer chooses random game it opens Game Information

Many bug fixes

Documentation updated

New Arcade games added to the arcade list

new Console games added to the console list

other cleanups and bug fixes on the way to new Full Build

to those upgrading from the old Inferno EPIC full build change these roms videos and pictures to make them match

CoinOPS/roms/sfiii3.zip now = CoinOPS/roms/sf3.zip

CoinOPS/screenshots/sfiii3.png now = CoinOPS/screenshots/sf3.png

CoinOPS/videos/sfiii3.xmv now = CoinOPS/videos/sf3.xmv

CoinOPS/roms/snowbro3.zip now = CoinOPS/roms/snowbros3.zip

CoinOPS/screenshots/snowbro3.png now = CoinOPS/screenshots/snowbros3.png

CoinOPS/videos/snowbro3.xmv now = CoinOPS/videos/snowbros3.xmv

all the other stuff should work well or better...a new massive update to alot espically arcades in fast being assembled now....

to remove old saves names are E:/TDATA/BABExxx E:/UDATA/BABExxx E:/TDATA/B00Bxxx E:/UDATA/B00Bxxx mostly....

I wonder why xtras is pinned to top in snesorama site when CoinOPS is nearly 100,000 more views than it... 6-7times and 10-15 times the threads and PS im not there to add an of of those threads..... im getting owned

Sound great, BP! I've been busy lately, but hopefully I'll have time to try this out soon!

Do you think you could add perfect pixel for the Final Burn core in R9? I should have time to test in April. (Hopefully, work will be more calm then)

Thanks again

Edited by PhilExile

Hello, meanwhile, congratulations to the author of this great emulator, I have 2 questions. I read in the FAQ, which to pause titles Arcari must push back and white, but if I do I turn off the xbox. I saw the list of titles of n64 but I have to put the rom pal or ntsc? Thanks for answers