CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Only two things I've noticed so far...

If I place the mk, and mk2, zipped folders in 'romsMIDWAY' folder, they aren't detected in the menu. If I place them directly in the 'roms' folder, they appear, but without sound.

You need to create the pointers for MK1 and MK2 and put them in the rom folder, leave the mk.zip and mk2.zip in the romsMIDWAY folder.

For the pointer create a folder called mk1 snf then zip it... just pop that into the roms folder.

Then scan your games :(

(at least i think that is how it is done)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acording to some it doesnt take a few days to do synopisis it takes 4 years :(...... ...the bit that takes a week is to test 2500 games in HD then 2500 games in SD so there arnt massive amounts of bugs....eg years later with no reports of real issues....so yes im predicting when I start my new pack a 4 week time frame and that includes 500 odd videos...I know its impossible but somehow even when said it cant be done its done everytime.......must be magic :) or maybe some have no idea.....the later is my guess but they can cut off there noses to spit there faces and I can find it amusing.......

when I do the new pack id say it will be in BETA in a few days once people decide what games....the tools will do the work...eg phil game me 500 games to do and I hand picked them down to 350 or so then 1 day later everything was in vides pictures synopsis catagories .... Magic

My Thoughts and Hope go out to Japan without them Street Fighter Alpha 3 wouldnt make millions of people lives better....this is but one way you have contributed to a better world....I wish you get better soon

ok now...

if game info is there Left Thumb click opens it....without going into start menu

Left Analog Left / Right fast scrolls

in game info...game moves or buttons and features

Both Analogs or DPAD Left / Right fast scrolls (can be held)

Both Analosg or DPAD Up / Down slow scrolls (can be held)

movies play behind info moves etc

ok now...

if game info is there Left Thumb click opens it....without going into start menu

Left Analog Left / Right fast scrolls

Right Analog any direction chooses a random game / fav / plays random game / fav

in game info...game moves or buttons and features

Both Analogs or DPAD Left / Right fast scrolls (can be held)

Both Analosg or DPAD Up / Down slow scrolls (can be held)

movies play behind info moves etc

just trialing stuff at present....present keys will be swapped around abit to make room for game info

BP i have used many front end (emulators) including the cpu hungry hyperspin on the pc .i really think what you have done with coinops is amazing ,Its the only reason i and many of my friends still use and will continue to use the original xbox ,The way you respond and solve any problems users have is second to none .I honestly cant belive you have haters on this project .Bruv fuck them ,it has to be a jealousy situation amongst coders .There honestly cannot be any negative feedback towards this front end .You have to remember theres a lot more people than you think using coinops that dont use these forums and leave any coments .I and im sure many of us are patiently waiting for a full version of coinops2 to be released.Thanks BP ,Phil,Fu and any one els who contributes towards this badboy .

ya its all good....just people say easy stuff is hard...its hard work but can be done in a resonable time frame....they think it takes years cause it takes them years....to me icons videos skins...picture packs are the last few days of a build....the underlying code and make sure there is no bugs are the hardest things

BP, can you write a tutorial on how you make videos?

I'm sure it would be useful to everyone that wants to contribute to CoinOPS and don't know the process.

Thank you for this wonderful frontend/emu called CoinOPS. Don't let the haters get you down!!

:(

Looking in the "XboxSDK.chm" I see the "Xbox Movie Capture Tool (XbMovie)" page... is this the method you use?

Which settings would give good results?

XboxMovieCaptureToolXbMovie.png

Edited by Bigby