CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the help BP, and for adding roms not working in the standalone MAMEoX releases! This project is one of the truly great things left for the original Xbox.

BTW - Can anyone tell me if there's someplace I can find pre-made preview shots, videos, and descriptions for the menus?

DaStreetScholar good questions and very acurate....ill give you my msn...some are complexed some are just getting around to doing it...

I remed out spectrum as the games arnt good enough coming from a person who spent years of his life playing with one....and the keyboard thing is painfull...

can you give me examples of the games you want to play....ill give them a go if they are goode enough ill add in the next build

Soon will be a thread for features....at that time ill expect any new cores or features wanted....and give you my list of stuff im working on or want in

more and more new people arriving and I must say....much better than a while ago...

ill have another vote soonish...be in....also vote this thread.....the old school trolls that wanted this shut down made it 3 stars :) it could be changed by staff but I dont tend to do that stuff....

PS votes will exclude the usual people that have made there view clear so there point of view isnt required

Hi all first post,

I must say that this coinOPS EPIC looks amazing. I was wondering how i would go about getting this system on my xbox etc?

Things i need to know would be where do we download it or do we pay a small price for it?

Is there a guide i can read on how you set everything up?

Is there a game guide as to what titles are on the CoinOPS Epic emulator?

Thanks all looking forward to putting this on the xbox for my arcade machine, the person i bought it off had mamedox on it and all the games come up with errors.

:)

Hi all first post,

I must say that this coinOPS EPIC looks amazing. I was wondering how i would go about getting this system on my xbox etc?

Things i need to know would be where do we download it or do we pay a small price for it?

Thanks all looking forward to putting this on the xbox for my arcade machine, the person i bought it off had mamedox on it and all the games come up with errors.

you will get the newest standalone release as in the emulator over at snesorama,its called coinops epic r7.

Hi all first post,

Use google its your friend. When looking key in on snesorama it has some options as do other sites that may come up