CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hi Phil

Pac-Land is running just a bit to fast ,I checked the fps 60/61 and enabled/disabled throttle but still not perfect ,On other versions of mame it runs the same .

compare it with the pce version ,that runs at normal speed but no shaders doesn't look as nice .Im an original pac-land/Bombjack fanatic,getting a bit older so maybe my trainspoting eyes are becoming blured ...

Thanks

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Burn Core doesnt support cheats or Midway core at present....ill be looking for feature requests soon and those are easy enough

The games that dont run well in Mame due to the xbox speed and ram I have been moving them onto the final burn core when I can..otherwise they will stay on the mame core

Hi,

If its running like that in the current build of MAME for the PC and you're sure its too fast, I would make a note of it on the MAME forums. Maybe someone on the team can take a look at it and update the driver or whatever is causing that issue.

Best Regards

Hi Phil

Pac-Land is running just a bit to fast ,I checked the fps 60/61 and enabled/disabled throttle but still not perfect ,On other versions of mame it runs the same .

compare it with the pce version ,that runs at normal speed but no shaders doesn't look as nice .Im an original pac-land/Bombjack fanatic,getting a bit older so maybe my trainspoting eyes are becoming blured ...

Thanks

****CoinOPS EPIC R7 Standalone***** RELEASED

Over 4000 Game Information Files for most arcade games.....Special thanks to zorglub for his time and patiance to bring you a full set....that will be perfectly matched for the new full build...hopefully he can do moves as well :)

Massive amount of bug fixes.....

Alot of work going on for new full package

Fixed aspect ratio of Final burn core preview videos (vertical game where displayed like they where horizontal games)

Alot of setting changes

Added New extra overlay for hot or classic or Fav games (its a star)

Added New show time played or times played visually modes and toned down the ::::::: :: by default to just ... on any game played but theres lots of modes to play with

Turned off colorised game....moved it to visual settings and called it Color Hot or Classic game....now game with no sound is grey whatever mode its in

probably more I cant remember....and more happening at present in the Background...Enjoy