CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

tmnt and tmnt 2 and Simpsons all have 2 and 4 player versions now and named consistantly...2 player you can choose character and 4 players you cant but have 4 players

Ok thanks a lot :)

Do you know witch version do you will use in your future complete rom pack ?

Only one or the two versions .

Thanks

you can add the 4 player versions yourself daknoir,they are available from any romsite. :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of my post though was to ask if the PGM games has nvram support in CoinOPS or not? I merely put the 360 FBA Next port in here as it lacks this and is built on the same core? I will try CoinOPS first thing as soon as I have an XBox though. It's very impressive.

Try COINOPS - you'll be impressed.

I've looked at PS3/360/Wii for emulation and, honestly, none of them can hold a candle to what the XBOX can do.

I haven't yet tried CoinOPS, but now had some time with the FBA Next for the 360, and that emu port misses nvram support for PGM games. Is this the case in CoinOPS as well? If so, it's quite annoying, as the FBA core PGM support has a faulty default setting (EASY instead of NORMAL and no autofire on C button). If it's missing, would it be possible to add nvram support or automatic save start loading at least, so you won't have to go into the settings each time you want to play those titles?

Edited by emphatic

This is an odd one.

Is it possible for me to edit the frontend so I can get it to match my cab?

for example, I won't have a triggers so cycling through the menu options won't really work, and my buttons won't be labelled A,B,X,Y, etc (although I could put those labels on the cab I guess).

speaking of frontends... has anyone seen Hyperspin?

craaaaaazy, the poor old xbox would shit itself if it tried this! :)

i have no idea how the .ini works so i have no clue to how to set it to true

Edit: Ok think i have an idea 1 and 0

advanced settings are unlocked but it wont allow me access to them in coinops

got it! thanks bp again

damn cause the way the ini was loading in notepad i was setting the wrong thing :)

The otherway is to open the save...e://tdata/coinopssave/mameox.ini and find the text BootXBMCusingXBMCshortcutxbe and make it true....this will then boot the short cut in the root of CoinOPS...called XBMCshortcut.xbe...so replace that xbe with a proper shortcut to XBMC then if that setting is enabled it will now have an option to Boot to XBMC in your start menu...and you wont need it in games :)....leave it in till you get it going to be safe...

theres more in CoinOPS than most people know

Edited by rdtorrents

tmnt and tmnt 2 and Simpsons all have 2 and 4 player versions now and named consistantly...2 player you can choose character and 4 players you cant but have 4 players

Ok thanks a lot ;)

Do you know witch version do you will use in your future complete rom pack ?

Only one or the two versions .

Thanks

you can add the 4 player versions yourself daknoir,they are available from any romsite. :)

Yes thanks :)

It's just because i have not understand before there are two games version and it is not the same rom :)

Now i have understand i will add them and use two set ... for the days i play 2 or 4 players ;)

Because choose the caracter is a good option :)

Bye

sorry dark your guys are of little help....ive never cut any roms only massively increased the lists...I know you trust people that talked a good game, although I told you they know nothing and mean nothing (not a little bit but nothing about how things are coded or whats happened over time) but I know what ive done and dont wish to ague about stuff I know about alot more than the people that you got advised by....

I just cry for you guys that beleived them, it doesnt really effect me and luckly most saw though alot of talk and no action.....and yes it was painfull....and yes we all know now they pretty much lied and had no idea about anything...

im sorry I told you this stuff about 1 year ago and then again about 6 months ago....and gave up on you dark as someone that wont listen for good reason...its up to you, ask away elsewhere ive seen the great help you get :) I left them on purpose and wont return as they are overtaken by know it all trolls that produce a few little screenshot packs or something...there support is now pretty much gone and numbers dropping away...and they wanted me to listen to them and there goals and yes you are one of them...screenshot packs where done years ago...if someone truely wants a feature in and helps and works with me rather than telling me whats what its gone in if it doesnt effect others that dont want it... and I still cry for people that beleive that would work....the answers I see to simple things tell you guys stuff as if its facts for more than CoinOPS it baffles me still

things are looking good for a new release in the next day or two and ill release whats happened and the helpers....it will be worth it as the lasy wont have to worry about game infos and they will be tidy than most I see around

Just wanted to say thank you britnyspairs for your hard work .Excellent front end ,And always look forward to your future updates ....P.S is there anyway to get (Pac-Land) old namco rom to run perfect ? Iv tried slowing the framerate down but no good ?

Thanks again

BP. quick question.

Is the FBA Core "more optimized" but "less compatible" than the MAME core?

Do you see support shifting toward the FBA core for games that run slow on the MAME core?

Thanks for all you do!

I don't get it, what's the problem with Pac-Land? I've played that a number of times with CoinOps and it seemed to be just the way I remembered it. (But that was from over 25 years ago now) :)

P.S is there anyway to get (Pac-Land) old namco rom to run perfect ? Iv tried slowing the framerate down but no good ?

Thanks again