CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I thought that one would choose in the settings a filter for scanline. Maybe one day... :)

Thanks for all :)

Yes, see my previous post(s) and refer to this website:

http://scanlines.hazard-city.de/

If BP sees the demand he MIGHT consider adding a scanline feature to CoinOps, but he doesn't like scanlines, so don't bet on it. My girlfriend and both of my 7 and 5 year old nephews hate them too - so I think this is for older, big game nerds only :)

If this happened, it would only make sense to be enabled in 480p mode. It wouldn't work properly in 480i mode and the scanlines look too small in any resoultion higher than 480p.

Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to have scanlines in SD ?

Thanks you ;)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't yet tried CoinOPS, but now had some time with the FBA Next for the 360, and that emu port misses nvram support for PGM games. Is this the case in CoinOPS as well? If so, it's quite annoying, as the FBA core PGM support has a faulty default setting (EASY instead of NORMAL and no autofire on C button). If it's missing, would it be possible to add nvram support or automatic save start loading at least, so you won't have to go into the settings each time you want to play those titles?

Try COINOPS - you'll be impressed.

I've looked at PS3/360/Wii for emulation and, honestly, none of them can hold a candle to what the XBOX can do.

I haven't yet tried CoinOPS, but now had some time with the FBA Next for the 360, and that emu port misses nvram support for PGM games. Is this the case in CoinOPS as well? If so, it's quite annoying, as the FBA core PGM support has a faulty default setting (EASY instead of NORMAL and no autofire on C button). If it's missing, would it be possible to add nvram support or automatic save start loading at least, so you won't have to go into the settings each time you want to play those titles?

BP - what do you think? Maybe scanlines for 480p mode only in Advanced? Definitely not a 'front burner' thing, but it might be nice for the purists out there. :)

Stevxxxxx, if you are using an HDTV, you should try the SLG3000. More info on that here:

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33454

I thought that one would choose in the settings a filter for scanline. Maybe one day... :)

Thanks for all :)

Yes, see my previous post(s) and refer to this website:

http://scanlines.hazard-city.de/

If BP sees the demand he MIGHT consider adding a scanline feature to CoinOps, but he doesn't like scanlines, so don't bet on it. My girlfriend and both of my 7 and 5 year old nephews hate them too - so I think this is for older, big game nerds only :)

If this happened, it would only make sense to be enabled in 480p mode. It wouldn't work properly in 480i mode and the scanlines look too small in any resoultion higher than 480p.

Hello,

Do you know if it's possible to have scanlines in SD ?

Thanks you ;)

scanlines I added in test mode and looked so bad...it doesnt slow down anything or use any extra ram though....

ill be posting soon....about way forward and what people really want in....

Im tiding many many bugs at present as ive been scanning 1000s of games and some are now virtual memory broken...so ill clean them up and hand over R7....also a little friend is tiding up all the game info s and stripping stuff like technical :) so this will be great...... and when hes done ill post R7

Hi

Thanks a lot for that's work :)

Have you think to add 4 players to TMNT please ?

Because it is possible and better for playing with my childrens :)

Thanks

tmnt and tmnt 2 and Simpsons all have 2 and 4 player versions now and named consistantly...2 player you can choose character and 4 players you cant but have 4 players

Ok thanks a lot :)

Do you know witch version do you will use in your future complete rom pack ?

Only one or the two versions .

Thanks