CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

power instinct legends are they issued...I thought I just added that game and wasnt in R4 if you mean power instinct 2 then its fixed....ive fixed alot of bugs now...GUI bugs like some new games displayed in the gui like they are horizontal games but they are vertical games....lots more....and ive been adding 100s of new games....

next ive got vm and midway stuff to do....then ill release a new non standalone

YAY!!!! midway stuff!!!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you new people can you rate this thread please.....the old time troll squad rated me as 0 stars and said I couldnt code and I cut and paste....maybe they are right but vote for this thread what you think it deserves please....

ive done some more stuff .... ill have to document it soonish..... im heading for a big bug bash and a full package

all you new people can you rate this thread please.....the old time troll squad rated me as 0 stars and said I couldnt code and I cut and paste....maybe they are right but vote for this thread what you think it deserves please....

ive done some more stuff .... ill have to document it soonish..... im heading for a big bug bash and a full package

WOW a new full package released soon, cant wait !

Im thinking of getting a trusty xbox, I just need to look into if its worth it for me personally...

Im hoping that Streetfighter The Movie issues would be ammendedwith the extra ram and CPU power...

BP keep up the great work mate, amazing stuff as always

Sorry in advance if this is not a thread for requests... anyway, would be great in a next release

including what i consider the last big game missing in Coinops: Buggy Boy.

I know it can be ran through Amiga or C64 emulation, but of course would

be ways better having the smooth wonderful arcade version. In spite of being a 1985 game,

it appeared late in Mame (around in 2008) due to problems in emulating its double cpu.

I think trying to see if the Xbox has enough horse power to run it is well worth,

for me would be the cherry on top of Coinops. IQ132 and BP, i beg you !

@bp i got mixed up,it was another fighting game i was thinking of anywy dont suppose you could take a look at power instinct legends at some point.

@cmekki just hit the A button on your controller to get past the hanging screen.

Im thinking of getting a trusty xbox, I just need to look into if its worth it for me personally...

Im hoping that Streetfighter The Movie issues would be ammendedwith the extra ram and CPU power...

Street Fighter: The Movie runs at 60FPS on a Trusty Xbox.

i usually get a black screen when i scan for new roms or i have installed an new version of coinops,just hit the A button and your controller and it should take you to the romlist,thats what i do anyway.once on the romlist you should be fine.

could you test ketsui,espgaluda,dodonpachi dai ou jou and dodonpachi dai ou jou black label.

you could also try testing martial masters.

hey BritneysPAIRS, i am learning php, maybe i can help you with parsing tasks

you talked about earlier.

Already made a little script to generate xml using a neogeo list to

stick with FB core. Please let me know.

whats the black screen your talking about?

parasing task is we want to take history.dat (asci file only)

and grab the text below each rom name...say the rom name is sfa3 we want a file with the text in it from history.dat and saved as sfa3.ini....we want a full set of these if possible

power instinct legends is added fumanchu....

also theres some help looking at some basic coding....if someone wants to get pgm vm in.....its not hard and if a few people work together it can be fixed quickly