CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys i need some help

i was so excited to try the new pgm ddp3 ketsui espgunda iput the 3 roms and the pgm bios and coinops found them but when i load them they give me white screen and please wait and then return to coinops i know its not my roms fault they work well in mame and fba

any suggestion

ps: i tried them on two xboxes 1 normal retail with 128 ram and other trusty with 128 ram and both did the same

Added "Trivia" folder....

if CoinOPS/Triva/Romname.txt is present an option in the start menu is there called "Show Game Trivia"

then it will open the txt file this can be used for what ever people want...moves....synopsis...technical info....reviews....what ever if nothing is there for that rom you wont see the option.....

Excellent new :D

Like thaht we will can add move list for the hardest games :)

Thanks

thanks iq always good to see new arcade games added.

Yes, you are the bast !!!

Thanks

who has an xbox with 128meg ram only to test???

Martial Masters

DD Crew

Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

EspGaluda

Do Donpachi 2

Do Donpachi Dai-Ou-Jou

Do Donpachi Dai-Ou-Jou Black

Knights Of Valor 2

Martial Masters

Warzard

JoJo's

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Street Fighter III

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

for speed they should boot fine

thanks to iq for sources.....updated the cps3 and pgm cores...

ram issues :D at present but they are going with a bit of ram help....no to work out vmm

I have not understand, but have you add an ICO like for NOSOUND for the games who are using 128Mo of RAM ?

I think it will be the best solution :D

Thanks a lot for all

Bye

Hey Carlo,

Have you definitely updated to R4? Also, you need to replace all the files included in that release and patch each XBE with the 1.4ghz patcher. If this still doesn't work, I would try deleting your saves from T/UData and let CoinOps rebuild itself.

I'm going to be messing with this tonight, so I'll let you know if I also have issues.

Good luck

hi guys i need some help

i was so excited to try the new pgm ddp3 ketsui espgunda iput the 3 roms and the pgm bios and coinops found them but when i load them they give me white screen and please wait and then return to coinops i know its not my roms fault they work well in mame and fba

any suggestion

ps: i tried them on two xboxes 1 normal retail with 128 ram and other trusty with 128 ram and both did the same

Edited by PhilExile

Hi PhilExile nice to hear from you again coinops r4 is working perfect with patch 1400 and without it i even played the cps3 games as well but its the pgm games iam having problem with BP tried to help out as you can see but still no luck i will wait for someone to upload a rom pack iam not in hurry i already played them on my jtag ....

as usual BP and IQ great work

Hey Carlo,

Have you definitely updated to R4? Also, you need to replace all the files included in that release and patch each XBE with the 1.4ghz patcher. If this still doesn't work, I would try deleting your saves from T/UData and let CoinOps rebuild itself.

I'm going to be messing with this tonight, so I'll let you know if I also have issues.

Good luck

hi guys i need some help

any suggestion

Edited by carlo3do