CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

OK looks like

EspGaluda

Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

have tested working in proof of concept testing in 128 meg xbox with speed upgrade....

will do some more testing and let you guys know

interested to hear how they play on a stock xbox.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who has an xbox with 128meg ram only to test???

Martial Masters

DD Crew

Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

EspGaluda

Do Donpachi 2

Do Donpachi Dai-Ou-Jou

Do Donpachi Dai-Ou-Jou Black

Knights Of Valor 2

Martial Masters

Warzard

JoJo's

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Street Fighter III

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

for speed they should boot fine

thanks to iq for sources.....updated the cps3 and pgm cores...

ram issues :o at present but they are going with a bit of ram help....no to work out vmm

Hey BP,

Just wanted to say thank you for the immense work you have done with this project. I am also very grateful that you finally added a trivia/history option. I always enjoyed reading those in final burn legends or PC mame. Glad I can view them again now.

A few pages back someone had asked you if you could add another screenshots folder to which you thought it was overkill with over 4000 games. Would you ever reconsider that request? In my case I am pretty anal with rom listing. I have Coinops set up to not only list the roms with Epics (dled that crazy 21 gig torrent, well 19 gig rared), but still have the additional rom paths pointing to my older rom sets that I play with on mame128xxx. I am also aware that many games that would/do work with coinops are not exactly supported because they do not work properly (ex: though perfectly playable, special forces 1 and 2 have no sound so most do not include them as a preferred rom set for coinops). In my case for the many instances of this I can easily clear over the 4000 game mark. I do not care so much about videos (though they are nice) but would love to be able to have another folder for screen shots to fill that need of mine. Just a suggestion

I am currently running a Trusty box (1.4 ghz/128 ram) and though I do have to patch the default xbe's with the Dxpatcher, everything works fine (re-enabled sound with midway titles and they run great)

You also asked where everyone is coming from. I have been on the xbox-scene boards for a number of years (despite my join date listed there). I also belong to Snesorama and emuxtras. Though it was talking with Xcaliber on Snesorama (I know he goes by a different name here) that I was directed to stop on by over here

At any rate thanks again, will offer some help when I can (if a trusty xbox test is needed for something, though I do have a normal soft modded box still as well) and best to the future. thanks again--

Edited by robot3

added

added fast PSIKYO core for many games with sound....strikers II and strikers III etc

added fast Daraku Tenshi - The Fallen Angels with sound

added fast Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 with sound

added fast Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 with sound

added fast Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 Plus with sound

added all CPS3 games and all CPS3 No-CD games in final burn core for ram upgraded boxes

added all PGM games in final burn core for ram upgraded boxes (included ddp2 ddp3 ketsui espgunda KOV2 martial m etc)

added DDcrew in final burn core for ram upgraded boxes

ok now in BETA for R4....alot of big changes going on at present ill try and document them all....really need help testing on 128MEG xbox for speed and also some people to help make change log...or I may forget stuff