CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Do you have the full epic?

I suppose to.

I've downloaded a 19.4gb file "inferno" edition by torrent. I have no idea if it's an "official" version or not.

Later I get the Epic R2..

If there is an official place to get Coinops I still don't know.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry no offical place....I was basically disregarded there and appartently I cant code and dont know what im doing....except every site now seems to have CoinOPS as the largest emulator by along way.... it ment alot of people left there sites and came here....it also ment alot of people went to there sites and asked for help and I feel sorry for them cause most of the helpers have no idea....some even claim I dont know about CoinOPS and that I did nothing on it....in reality they didnt like I didnt listen to them when they told me so and hated that pretty much I proved myself time and time again and because they cut off there nose to spit there faces evened up with how it went....

but at present fumanachu puts up the standalone builds I dont care or know where they go but generally they seem to go to any site that wants to support people without predjudes...

and yes everything will be upgrades from CoinOPS EPIC :D the 19 gig one.....

id over write it with R3 which fum should have soon...delete the CoinOPS/saves folder and now all the console stuff is massively tidied up :)

You're still welcome at emuxtras.net BP :)

Hey, you can even join us at RessurectionXtras on efnet IRC channel :D

Phil is there too, why don't you join us there?

We can have a nice chat...I'll make the tea, waal can bring some of his french delicasy's and cbagy can pull up a chair for you (you can trust him :) )

Edited by Bigby

lol :D yeah right the same 4 or so people patting each other on the back....and cant even fix simple things and tell people stuff is hard or cant be done when its very easy....but one can look forward to a new icons every so often....I love the way they go to every forum the same people and pat each other on the back about the same thing to gain support...that works wonders.....

ill give it a miss but best of luck with it....im sure everyone will join you

ok I need a list of stuff

PSX = dpad and analog (example only)

C64 = dpad only (example only)

if I have this list ill make them dual analog dpad...if I can....and bugbash all the new features....now CoinOPS and consoles are locked together with new code so all settings in CoinOPS can reflect in Consoles and vice versa.....next ill exand this to FBA and N64

I would like to know what is the emulation limit of Coinops and Xbox. I mean, the most recent game is a Street Fighter Anniversary from 2003 I believe. Is there any chances that newer games will be emulated sometimes or is it impossible due to limited hardware capacity of the Xbox.

Thanks

Thankyou very much!!

By the way I have a little problem: with neogeo games and finalburn core. If I use the neogeo.zip file of mame Cionops the games of finalburn dont work, and if I use the finalburn neogeo.zip The finalburn works very well, but the coinops neogeo games says crc error. what can I do? I´ve tried put a neogeo.zip in a rompath and the other in another rompath but not working either.

Thankyou very much!!

By the way I have a little problem: with neogeo games and finalburn core. If I use the neogeo.zip file of mame Cionops the games of finalburn dont work, and if I use the finalburn neogeo.zip The finalburn works very well, but the coinops neogeo games says crc error. what can I do? I´ve tried put a neogeo.zip in a rompath and the other in another rompath but not working either.

here is something to try.

open up coinops neogeo.zip with winrar and then open up final burn legends neogeo.zip with winrar.there should be more files in the final burn legnds neogeo.zip.

just add the files from the final burn legends neogeo.zip to the coinops neogeo.zip that are not there,it might work.

@donbruno Street Fighter Anniversary is based on the cps2 arcade hardware,this arcade hardware has been around since about 1995.there isnt any otehr arcade hardware emulated after this date.

You really need to update XBMC to the latest build first. Yours is very much out of date. Latest: http://sshcs.com/xbmc/?mode=NSAC&AR=XBOX

Here is an emulator Surreal64 CE 5.4 which is the latest N64 emulator. It's about 25 MB. Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3R8TGFJ3

I would install XBMC first then try both CoinOPS and Surreal64. Of course you can try Surreal64 before you update XBMC but it wouldn't be worth it in my opinion.

Edit: Also, make sure you're using only the files you extracted from the rar's. No modified files like the path.ini

Well I had a chance to try and here are my steps and result

Completely removed all versions of the old applications. (CoinOPS, XBMC, and EVOX) and started over from scratch with the MS Dash.

Installed the newest version of XBMC as a Dashboards on the Harddrive it worked fine I didn't make any changes to any settings in XBMC build3800.

I installed CoinOPS Epic R3 changing nothing tried to Launch and I would get a blank screen as before.

I installed surreal64 and had the same result

Conclusion this is not a CoinOPS only problem

I booted to Evox bootable CD and launched both applications from EvoX Launch Menu same Problem

Conclusion XBMC is not causing the problem

Tests: One time when CoinOPS was trying to launch I tried FTPing into my XBOX this took a long time to connect.

Conclusion the CPU and Memory are loaded trying to launch the application.

System Info: XBOX Ver 1.0

Bios X-Ecuter

Free Memory 37mb.

Operating System 1.0.4034.1

C:\ 398mb free

E:\ 4409mb free

F:\ 109586mb free

I am trying to do some research on Bios updates.

Does this information give you any more ideas? :D

(.)(.) ask where some of us came from I am an old warez person from way back. My XBOX was modded over 10 years ago and I am just mow getting around to putting it to some use. Originally was going to use Mame but after countless reading ran across these newer apps and that looked like the better choice. :)