CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, saved my game (in game, not via save state), and when I came to play it again later the save was gone. Are console in game saves not supported? (In other words, is using a save state my only option for saving the game?)

please read the forum...the answer is yes...to smb on most stuff

I thought saving was happening can you test a snes and see if its happening...I only tested Megadrive and SNES and that was before I reopened all the cores

If they arnt ill fix it in R3

Retested SNES and its working it saves all your saves

I need this tested for all cores and also are all the mapping things all good....

Im fast working on all console stuff and want to tidy it...stuff like the blackbackground for keymap is fixed

New Settings in CoinOPS

Consoles Use Correct Aspect Ratio ENABLE Disable (if enabled screenresizing is disabled and console screensize is aspect correct for you)

Linked Keymap to the CoinOPS setting to disable keymapping...so by default you cant adjust the keymap for console just like arcades

Made the remapping screens look much better with the game showing in the background like the screensize adjustment page

ill finish this stuff up and then ill port this stuff into the final burn core so its linked and consistant...this is the plan for R3(finish console stuff) and R4(port keymap, aspect correct and screensizing the same as consoles into the Final Burn Core).....it should give people most features they have asked for and seemless in CoinOPS without over cluttering the GUI

ive tried searching the forums and it comes up with nothing am i supposed to scour the entire forum of every topic and every post to find the answer in how to do this? Sorry if i sound cheeky or insulting

I updated fine. Love the EPIC :D EDIT : since i am new here and new to coinops i don't know the history, just been looking in another thread and didn't know about the negativity you put up with on this project...

please read the forum...the answer is yes...to smb on most stuff

Edited by rdtorrents