CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

well, Im really confused about the msn jeje, I'm on line at this moment, but nothing happen, and I really don't know where download it, I wanna be the first to try this jewel!!!

PS my msn: toledano_1@hotmail.com

maybe if you add me...

Edited by toledanogus

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh finally!!! I just want to thank all who made possible this coinops Epic R2, (.)(.)-bp

I really apreciate your job, and I want you to know that. And of course I wish you the best luck in your projects.

Thank you!!!

PS. ¿ Fumanchu are you xcalibur ? jeje

Edited by toledanogus

For R3 started updating the final burn core....unfortunatly the final burn core has alot of bugs to sort out....but im working though it....when it works right its very smooth and fast....

allready patched in most fixs from iq

did you get any joy with PGM cave shmups,ketsui,dodonapchi dai ou jou and espgaluda?

what fixes did you add from IQ?

all the stuff from latest sources.....no idea what they are just updated the core to allow for later stuff like arm...it will give final burn people fixes like gunsmoke....although that worked fine in mame

hopefully one day I can work with or get the sources for pgm latest from iq hes gone offline for a while as he has no internet

there are tonnes of issues in old games ;) alot of sega and some cave and even some capcom games are buggy or crash at cirtain resolutions. CPS2/neogeo works well though so ill leave that core unless people tell me theres new neogeo games then ill add them

Patched in old version of pykio drivers in Final Burn core as they are speed optomised (clouds look funny but smoother frame rate) also it should fix the bug where the final character wouldnt show in dragon blaze