CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bp i was wondering if you got any light gun to work with the home light gun games, particularly time crisis for ps1. if so which gun are you using

i have the ems topgun 2, works great with alien3, operation wolf 3, and zombie raid, and other arcade light gun games.

can you add more support for the particular light gun, and more light gun games, in the next release of coinops...thanx

lightgun is never been talked about...a guy called cba (aledged by him id guess he had no show) redid a mame build with full lightgun support...and canceled CoinOPS lightgun support sorry....

martial matters may work....with speed issues if I add virtual memory support to pgm which I plan to do if the new pgm(ketsu and more cave games) driver can be added to final burn alpha core....hopefully iq can look at it with me if not hopefully the sources come out some time and ill take a look at it....I patched in the latest build no issues but really want in the new stuff

if your on in 8 hours ill hook up with you and give you a pre release to check it do what you want :) and im sure it will...it will solve the confusion which is the present keymapping from the xport emus.... (please post in SnesOrama that it will be sorted in CoinOPS EPIC R2 out soon and so will save states made easy)

also ill start posting to the title about R2 and release it with the tested stuff in only....probably keymaps and save states and rebranding....if you dont use CoinOPS for consoles I wouldnt bother getting builds for the next few builds as they offer very little in improvements....