CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hi,

Yes, that's the one I have. The trackball works well. I think you need to plug the trackball into port 3, but I may be wrong. There isn't much setup involved, it just works with the mouse games - ie: Crystal Castles, Missile Command, etc.

I did a lot of work on the joysticks though. I wasn't that impressed with the stock ones. I got two of these instead, which can be switched between 4 and 8 way: http://retroblast.arcadecontrols.com/revie...plus_part1.html

It works great, but, its not sensitive enough for games like Ms Pac-Man.... which I'm obsessed with. :P This guy had the same problem: http://www.togeo.com/togeo/wordpress/?p=67

I just got replacement switches that were more sensitive.

Anyway, there you go.

Phil, do you have the X-Arcade Tankstick + Trackball (http://www.xgaming.com/store/arcade-joysticks-and-game-controllers/product/x-arcade-tankstick-includes-usb-cables/)? If so, how well does the trackball work with CoinOPS EPIC? I made my own control panel but I like the idea of the "pinball" buttons and have been considering getting that controller for a while. When using the trackball does it function as player 1 or do you have to make any specific changes? Thanks in advance!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok CoinOPS EPIC R2 is in the final week....console features only patched in at present....and id guess R3 and R4 maybe for console people as well then R5 R6 ill do some arcade stuff....

but it should have

New Rebranding

Keymapping (much more intuative than any other xbox emu) for consoles.....its really easy for the user...big steps over the xport emu keyremap features

Save States for consoles

Paths for Console Roms

Path for Final Burn Core Roms

GBA and GB GBC have different screen and button remembering

More console games added

Bug fixes for some arcade games

Bug fixes for some console games

Ok CoinOPS EPIC R2 is in the final week....console features only patched in at present....and id guess R3 and R4 maybe for console people as well then R5 R6 ill do some arcade stuff....

but it should have

New Rebranding

Keymapping (much more intuative than any other xbox emu) for consoles.....its really easy for the user...big steps over the xport emu keyremap features

Save States for consoles

Paths for Console Roms

More console games added

"Bug fixes for some arcade games" fixed miday ultimate mortal kombat 3 ??? :P

but it should have

New Rebranding

Save States for consoles

Paths for Console Roms

More console games added

"Bug fixes for some arcade games" fixed miday ultimate mortal kombat 3 ??? :P

no comments on mortal kombat 3 ever again by me...ive warned enough

hahah - snap! :)

lol MKIII, its like a Saga and always makes me smile, keep up the good work BP always appreciated, looking forward to the next release !

Phil if there is any assistance needed via seedbox etc etc let me know :) Im tied up with work at the mo so time is limited :(

Oh BP about MK Ultima.... (just kidding)... lol