CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FPS wont be happening as its not really needed

I want some help testing the console remap feature...its all go press Back and Black and there are the keys

at present it says A B X Y and goes for ever I want the keys to be just the ones on each console you want to change and named the way they are on the console...like psx is square triangle circle X not A B X Y...I have removed stuff like it allowing for 2 keys as I see no need for none gui stuff so you slect the key you want and press the key it should be....also it maps all games and all controllers at that point to that keymap for that system....

who can do the testing and saying button A is actually the circle button psx and only needs buttons left right up down A and B mapping for this game all the others are a waste of space and confusing

FPS wont be happening as its not really needed

I want some help testing the console remap feature...its all go press Back and Black and there are the keys

at present it says A B X Y and goes for ever I want the keys to be just the ones on each console you want to change and named the way they are on the console...like psx is square triangle circle X not A B X Y...I have removed stuff like it allowing for 2 keys as I see no need for none gui stuff so you slect the key you want and press the key it should be....also it maps all games and all controllers at that point to that keymap for that system....

who can do the testing and saying button A is actually the circle button psx and only needs buttons left right up down A and B mapping for this game all the others are a waste of space and confusing

Thanks for the answer, BP. Figured I'd ask. I can help with the testing as well. If you prefer to use MSN I can give you my SN.

Edited by Annihilitor

Hello. I have a couple questions...

I have very limited access to the internet right now (downloading and testing CoinOps myself is OOTQ right now), and I cannot find the answer to em'.

1.) Can CoinOps play Golden Tee? Any of the Golden Tee games that are from the Arcades?

Golden Tee 3D Golf

Golden Tee 97

Golden Tee 98

Golden Tee 99

Golden Tee 2k

Golden Tee Fore

Golden Tee Classic

2.) Is CoinOps compatible with the X-Arcade Tankstick + Trackball?

http://www.xgaming.com/store/arcade-joysti...des-usb-cables/

I was in the middle of piecing together a MAME cabinet until I stumbled across CoinOps. I have struggling piecing together an old pc to put in the cabinet. (First the psu shorted, then the sound card shorted, the HDD crashed too) The PC is absolutely cursed and needs to be blown up. It was all ready to go, and I was using AtomicFE as my frontend to multiple emulators....

Anyways, CoinOps looks sick as hell. Much better looking and easier on the eyes. Simple, but freaking awesome. I have a modded XBOX 1.6 w/ a 250GB hdd in it so I figured "Why the hell bother with this piece of shit PC, when i can just use my Xbox and an old TV from the basement..."

,But the 50% of the reason as to why I have started the Cabinet project is to have Golden Tee matches with my buds. So I'd like to know if it is compatible or not before I purchase the $30 adapter from X-Arcade.com... Oh and the trackball too.

thanks! sorry if my questions suck, but i have really searched all over.