CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did epic realy come out ??i cant find it anywhere iam still using inferno ver3 can someone provide me with a link please?

epic is the inferno v3 emu with all the games and vids,your best bet to get the whole package is through torrents probably.

Merry Xmas all....ill be away for a while....I hope jobo and Garcimak pin a thread to the new pack thread....and then ill do stuff and it will be posted to the new pinned Topic of CoinOPS Epic Packs...this will be for features and discussion of release now...

game adding etc the other pinned thread....

Merry Xmas all....and a Happy New Year to everyone that loves me or hates me.....all the best and enjoy

I feel a bit of a fool for having to ask this basic question, but how exactly do you add your own ROMs to the library?! I've tried every way I can think of; putting them into the relevant existing folder, creating a new directory and pointing CoinOPs at that and rescanning my ROMs... It never shows up.

It's just a Megadrive game that I'm trying to add - I *think* I've followed the available advice and naming convention, but there's just got to be some elementary mistake I'm making here. I assure you that I never normally have problems with stuff like this! :)

Thanks for the info. That was why it wasn't working.

Er, it was the Japanese version of Decap Attack, called Magical Hat no Buttobi Tabo! Daibōken or Magical Flying Hat Turbo Adventure. Sega of America ruined that game! :)

I've basically set up an Xbox with EPIC as a gift for a friend (going to do my own too) who has fond memories of the game. I'm more than happy with the library, which does cover every game I used to play or remember, except just that one.

Did command.dat support ever got to be implemented? Back in Mamedox Platinum's days BP seemed to thought it a feature worthy of having a look into, but last time I checked CoinOps, in Reignite X, the feature was still missing.

If command.dat has not made it into CoinOps yet, it is a real pity IMHO. While I loved the concept of revisiting some of the best arcades, I later found it was not that cool if I do not know how to efficiently play them. Still, an explicit stance from BP on what about it would be nice.