CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

virtual racer is one of my favors its not loading its giving me missing roms and epr or something i tried many ver of the rom and rescan coinops and its always the same but i remember while back BP sad that it was fixed did any of you manage to play it?? or is there a special ver of the rom for coinops??

as always BP iam a big fan of ur work its coinops that make me come back to xbox even when i have xbox360 wii and ps3 keep up the good work...

I had it working....ill check it out tommorrow....maybe the control was issued but the game botted fine...and I played virtual fighter no issues....ill give it a good and start on an arcade addon pack

virtual fighter works not to bad...virtual racer boots fine but has a few issues with the accelerator and texture clipping

PSX CoinOPS Video Pack 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0DMIOMZ

PSX_CastlevaniaChronicles

PSX_CastlevaniaSymphonyoftheNight

PSX_CrashBandicoot

PSX_CrashBandicoot2

PSX_Einhander

PSX_GradiusGaiden

PSX_GranTurismo

PSX_GunnersHeaven

PSX_HarmfulPark

PSX_HeartofDarkness

PSX_HermieHopperhead

PSX_IQ

PSX_JoJosBizarreAdventure

PSX_KulaWorld

PSX_MegaManX4

PSX_MegaManX5

PSX_MegaManX6

PSX_MickeysWildAdventure

PSX_MrDriller

PSX_PaRappaTheRappa

PSX_RayStorm

PSX_RidgeRacer

PSX_RTypeDelta

PSX_StreetFighterEX2Plus

PSX_StreetFighterEXPlusAlpha

PSX_Strider2

PSX_Tekken

PSX_Tekken2

PSX_Tekken3

PSX_ThunderForceVPerfectSystem

PSX_TimeCrisis1

PSX_TimeCrisis2

PSX_Warcraft2

PSX_Xevious3DG

the pack is in WMV and needs to be compressed into XMV (recommend with compressed audio)

anyone can make a pack if they want...the games allready are optomised in CoinOPS EPIC as I run them on my build

I have about 2000 more arcade videos and about 1000 more console videos sitting on my hdd....I just dont think the games are good enough to add...but I may hand over packs

PSX CoinOPS Video Pack 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0DMIOMZ

PSX_CastlevaniaChronicles

PSX_CastlevaniaSymphonyoftheNight

PSX_CrashBandicoot

PSX_CrashBandicoot2

PSX_Einhander

PSX_GradiusGaiden

PSX_GranTurismo

PSX_GunnersHeaven

PSX_HarmfulPark

PSX_HeartofDarkness

PSX_HermieHopperhead

PSX_IQ

PSX_JoJosBizarreAdventure

PSX_KulaWorld

PSX_MegaManX4

PSX_MegaManX5

PSX_MegaManX6

PSX_MickeysWildAdventure

PSX_MrDriller

PSX_PaRappaTheRappa

PSX_RayStorm

PSX_RidgeRacer

PSX_RTypeDelta

PSX_StreetFighterEX2Plus

PSX_StreetFighterEXPlusAlpha

PSX_Strider2

PSX_Tekken

PSX_Tekken2

PSX_Tekken3

PSX_ThunderForceVPerfectSystem

PSX_TimeCrisis1

PSX_TimeCrisis2

PSX_Warcraft2

PSX_Xevious3DG

the pack is in WMV and needs to be compressed into XMV (recommend with compressed audio)

anyone can make a pack if they want...the games allready are optomised in CoinOPS EPIC as I run them on my build

I have about 2000 more arcade videos and about 1000 more console videos sitting on my hdd....I just dont think the games are good enough to add...but I may hand over packs

If you could put the arcade videos on megaupload? :)

OK just for your info I just sent this to weinerschnitzel

"Early next year ill be entering into Nintendo 64 optomisations and ill be involved in sourcing and finding solutions to Nintendo 64 working within CoinOPS....I will release sources and this is just for a heads up....you can choose to work closely together if you wish or completely seperate the choice is yours and this is just as a heads up that ill be looking at coding some improvements to help me better support CoinOPS and the people that use it....

:) Best of Luck"

as it clearly needs some TLC in places to seemless intergrate the way I want it in CoinOPS....

All other EMUs I have no issues as I use the open source versions and dont deal with the teams that dont practise this....so there is no reason to consult with them....