CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

not really....no its the same....except if you did overwrite ShowROOM X with EPIC you would have 2 Mortal Kombats...the mame one without sound and the mameb6 one with sound...stuff like that

There is no reason to have ShowROOM at all with EPIC

ShowROOM only has 1400 games if I said 2400 it was a typo :smokin:.... fixed....

I have another 1000 plus games siting around with videos as well but ill be waiting on lists and new thread for this stuff

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really....no its the same....except if you did overwrite ShowROOM X with EPIC you would have 2 Mortal Kombats...the mame one without sound and the mameb6 one with sound...stuff like that

There is no reason to have ShowROOM at all with EPIC

ShowROOM only has 1400 games if I said 2400 it was a typo :smokin:.... fixed....

I have another 1000 plus games siting around with videos as well but ill be waiting on lists and new thread for this stuff

Well you put The Legend of Hero Tonma in there - thanks for doing that. Some PSX games work. Tekken 3 doesn't, and I overwritten it with my purchased image and it still dies.

I haven't had the time to check everything. I saw some lag in between selections in the game and after the WMV sound track finishes, but that is minor.

If I had more time available I would take a shot of managing your project, as it looks like fun.

I agree there is quite a bit of change information in that thread, marrying it to a restricted timescale would be a challenge.

I will keep testing EPIC, and I will PM you a review of my findings.

Thanks again for this great Xbox application.

Happy Holidays!

PS ive warned and warned and warned and warned....no project manager and a properly handed thread im going it alone...and then I wont be asking for any recommendations at all ill just go and do a few things that I want in and release it when im ready to do so.....

this is the last warning guys......if you guys cant get it together then I cant be arsed going around in circles and im better off using internal people/ideas/and game fix/adding.....

I actually just registered to comment a HUGE thank you for this! I have never used CoinOPS period, and downloaded it earlier today (Epic). Absolutely amazing work...and such attention to detail. By far the nicest piece of overall emulation work I have seen in years! Again, thanks for the hard work!

I actually just registered to comment a HUGE thank you for this! I have never used CoinOPS period, and downloaded it earlier today (Epic). Absolutely amazing work...and such attention to detail. By far the nicest piece of overall emulation work I have seen in years! Again, thanks for the hard work!

totally agree with you! its been raining for the last couple of days and ive been playing so much of kid niki!! lol, one of my faves!

Just loaded up Virtua Fighter with EPIC - thanks to IQ & BP's work on the the updated driver! On my upgraded 1.4/128 XBOX it runs 56 FPS with full sound. It runs 60 FPS in the arcade, but the few dropped frames aren't noticeable at all. :)

People should test it on a stock XBOX, it may be playable.