CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

go have a vote :D on the way forward but maybe you should suggest games so get all your videos :) you normally get about a month to suggest titles....and then I move it forward...but it allways comes back around

VOTE 1 Thread

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32772

PS retro I notice you locked it to sort by Console.....great you worked it out now left/right fast just between console types for you :) theres alot of powerfull features hidden in CoinOPS GUI wise...they can be your friend and this is the first ive seen someone use the quick basic options like this ... it awsome and the download seems to be all over the show.... im also surprised at with no reviews but people spotting some of the little things I notice so they must actually be using this stuff as they are hard to spot and thought no one would and id slip it by you guys

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I just cut the goonie 2 in half as they look the same to me....ive never played it....

also as no ones spotted yet a few of the games are Megadrive games and in SNES as the games looked the same...so I swapped a couple....if really required ill fix it but no one I know cares its nearly impossible to tell this stuff

I don't really mind swapping snes and megadrive videos, by their looks some are almost impossible to differ. However, the sound of snes and megadrive differ a lot imo, so at least I can tell the difference quite easy.

lol I just cut the goonie 2 in half as they look the same to me....ive never played it....

also as no ones spotted yet a few of the games are Megadrive games and in SNES as the games looked the same...so I swapped a couple....if really required ill fix it but no one I know cares its nearly impossible to tell this stuff

I'd like the proper videos to be honest. I like the idea that the video for a game I've never played before is accurate. Especially for the consoles.

OK I'm posting this just to clear things up because now you are dragging my name

through the mud. Something which I have never done to you I might add, and it's really

unwarranted. People who stumble upon this post can judge for themselves.

I never EVER said you do nothing. Coinops is probably the best all in one emu the

original xbox will ever see. I have NEVER taken credit for your work or tried to claim

I had anything whatsoever to do with creating Coinops. I urge you to filter through

any post on any site and find a quote from me suggesting such. What I have done was

re-packed a smaller MAME only version of CoinOps for people like me that wanted to

have a smaller profile to fit on their E drive. I have NO programing skills, and never

claimed to have any. I've stopped even trying to find EPIC because I do not torrent.

If it goes up an usenet I will probably get it but at this point it's way off my radar.

Please cross me off of your "enemies that are trying to take over my life" list

you're getting delusional now.

If you really want me to explain my comments that you quoted I will be glad to

do so if you actually want to understand why I said what I did. But I'm guessing

you really couldn't care less and I'm just a means to get back some attention to

this thread.

Oh and it's amazing that you can post a link to xboxisozone.com but when I did it

I got a warning...not too hypocritical around here.

Oh and it's amazing that you can post a link to xboxisozone.com but when I did it

I got a warning...not too hypocritical around here.

I was thinking the same thing happened to me when I mentioned Xboxisozone too!

im well aware but the xtras guys will keep coming....

they love hanging on my balls...and they dont really have an other options left

but your right and why im thinking of locking the forum down again for a while...its ok work carries on with or without the forum...it would be helpfull to people as I see questions on multiple forums and they are nearly allways easy to answer and I see them answered incorrect alot or just pain not answered as the people dont understand

I have a large network on friends and most can communicate with me.....I only feel sorry for new people and there lots of lots of them by looks...and the xtras team hate releasse and hate support they would rather give misinformation than help people. Trust me if I want something its done quickly....its always you guys that suffer more than me....people might think its the other way around but really its the basic user that ends up hurting due to the xtras team and most of them have come over to CoinOPS by looks of the stats....

I have said a few times its up to you guys to hold them back its ok for me to do what I want alone, ill do stuff for sure and have alot of new stuff done in the last few months...a few new toys....its you guys that suffer...to me dev and support is painfull with xtras idots and ive become increasing aware that im hanging around with the losers in life....and think at times my god these guys think they are doing knowble work or something and expect me to respect a new icon (done to a level not on the same leage as im used to dealing with in real life)....its clear to me its school boys development and they think my stuff suxs...at my work they wouldnt last 10 secs in the interview....its clear they dont know what it takes to win or have the skills and its sad at times that down and out in life hang onto others so bad...but once again I know there are so many people that want stuff that I can do...its how to manage it thats been the problem more than doing it

soon im planning on a lock down due to my awareness that I can do what I want and that frankly the losers love me to much and its increasing get wierd for me to think about dev and I keep thinking are these people serious :) I mean I look at there stuff and they expect me to take it seriously....alot of the time I thought CBAs skins where jokes and the team of friends where 50/50 on wether it was....and I cant take that seriously as I now think they want me to, how can one talk something seriously when I actual thought it was a piss take..... well I cant to, me there stuff is not to any standard I want.... as said when I grabed the snes xtras it was 98 percent what I helped do 2 years before and then was handed to them on an ftp

my rant.... as said if the community doesnt change things I will do so

PS there is allready a proper version of CoinOPS for E drive people called CoinOPS reingite Lite or something like that

also ... ill replace the goonies video (but its nearly identical) ...the mega drive ones i wont as they look the same and no one can tell me what they are...id be very surprised if someone did

PS there is allready a proper version of CoinOPS for E drive people called CoinOPS reingite Lite or something like that

also ... ill replace the goonies video (but its nearly identical) ...the mega drive ones i wont as they look the same and no one can tell me what they are...id be very surprised if someone did

I think both Goonies videos look lovely, but you can't fool me with my favorite games. :) Same with Castlevania - Circle of the Moon, I played that game over and over again on my first GBA, so I can tell that from Aria of Sorrow quite easily.

SNES - Megadrive, you keep them, it's cool. Megadrive sound a bit more "arcadish", but indeed they usually look identical.

Will this be a video pack with PSX videos as well? I'm really looking forward to those videos!

About forming a team, I'd love to help out, just don't really know where and how to start. Got university studies and a little kid, so my spare time is limited, but any task that a non coder with a huge interest for retro gaming could do, let me know!

Cheers!