CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I've just installed it. Haven't test played yet, but I'm browsing through the game menu, enjoying the videos. What a huge pack it is! Cheers BP!

I spotted one video mistake though. Castlevania - Circle of the Moon has the wrong video. I think the one showing is from Aria of Sorrow. Maybe you wanna include the right one in the video pack you're about to release.

Again, thanks for the effort you've put into this, BP and distributors!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...... or even better a you tube video?????

I don't know if i will be the 1st but i'll make 1 tonite, c'ant do it yesterday and this afternoon cause of work :-/

But hey !! it works great for me , i have put my games in the list + screenshot (damn i don't know how to make videos) and the list is up to approx 2300 games :D

Nice work again BP thx :)

...... or even better a you tube video?????

I don't know if i will be the 1st but i'll make 1 tonite, c'ant do it yesterday and this afternoon cause of work :-/

But hey !! it works great for me , i have put my games in the list + screenshot (damn i don't know how to make videos) and the list is up to approx 2300 games :D

Nice work again BP thx :)

Im gonna try and do a youtube video tonight via my Nexus 1 if I have time. Want to do as good quality as possible.

Anything you want included in particular Britney?

just show that it does stuff like KI.....snes....n64...psx....mdrive...gba

what ever really....

jobo good attention to detail :D....especially goonies one and 2 I was lasy as they looked the same to me...need to be on MSN and I can look at fixing that stuff easy as

Retro G can you get me the games missing in screenshot form....please that you have extra...for the next extension...pack if its what you guys want...

EPIC will be the base though

Hi, is it me or all the N64 games have messed up graphics? My Xbox is hooked on a 720p HDTV, I tried Star Fox 64 and Super Mario 64 and both games only display distorded graphics. The sound is fine.

I just finished decompressing CoinOPS EPIC and FTP'ed to my Xbox. I have not made any extra configuration in CoinOPS EPIC.

Also, except the fact that CoinOPS now include home gaming console support,Doom, etc. does it support more arcade games than CoinOPS ShowRoom?

Thanks!

Tried PSX, N64, KI's, MKII, Doom 2. Everything appears to be working fine. Only thing is the weapon bug in Doom 2 is still there. Also, did you add compatibility for Ultimate Doom? You mentioned you were considering it before.

I also must say that most videos look stunning!

Cheers!

starfox is jumpy a little in game didnt check it super mario is perfect....ill start the new thread soon and add in doom ultimate etc....I know the weapon bug and what causes it.....

any videos? or reviews on its an improvement on showroom yet?

the new vote thread will be up...there will be 2 of them...

Vote 1 will be to see the general idea of where to target the next build

Vote 2 will be more specific about the outcomes of vote 1

also note if it turns out N64 is going to addressed ill let the surreal team know my intensions first then ill go ahead and improve what people asked for......but ill give them an option to work together to share or go it alone....it wont matter much to me but ill still give them the chance

Votes will be not on this thread....this is about EPIC at present and only about EPIC

Ahh, the true face of BP is revealed yet again. Now I understand why soo many people stick it to you. You talk and talk and do very little. If you don't give a crap about the people who are interested in your project then why even advertise it. You ignore most of the feedback given to you by just about everyone. All you do is continually lead people on and every now and then throw them a few bread crumbs. Enjoy your power trip, I'm out.

Good riddance shmuck (that's American for "wanker")

ive been reading up about this guy...post after post suppling my work and everything and talking like he did it as you can see below

http://www.xboxisozone.com/community/forums/1/xbox-homebrew/

he says I do nothing and lead people on...now he will steal stuff out of EPIC and say I did nothing......What is a wanker one who does nothing at all and promotes himself with it or one that constantly builds new stuff and supplies it....anyone thats on that site should point him out.....what a cock....and its cocks like this that make it harder for the normal people....dont come here Jodo901 you my friend have no right to say stuff like you say and you enjoy your power trip as you know how popular CoinOPS is...ill should scan the changes I made for him and reverse them on new builds

Hi here is my Youtube video of CoinOPS Epic :D

Sorry for the small quality i will remake it in best quality if it's usefull :)

just show that it does stuff like KI.....snes....n64...psx....mdrive...gba

Retro G can you get me the games missing in screenshot form....please that you have extra...for the next extension...pack if its what you guys want...

Oh sweet :) but i don't want to bother you with that it is approx 400 screenshot more and the fact that it's running with screenshot is not so bad too :)