CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill release PSX and N64 stuff soon....ive got alot done....if someone wants to assemble the roms ill do the rest :) yes its really easy...ill release 50 videos tommorrow...in pack but this is a silly way it will just help people out...you really need a more constructive way to tell me what videos and maybe ill redo all N64 and PSX stuff...maybe form a team...videos are very easy...and so are screens it just needs the configs done and I havent spent anytime....

anyways I will release a batch of videos tommorrow for you guys....

but if you want we can make a team and put this stuff together....ill approach the surreal guys to help and join if not I may push on with what you guys want and fix what I can....ive seen there new GUI and its not for me....no videos for starters and no sorting by anything

Hey guys I know alot of N64 and PSX is missing just a few big ones in there....and a few PCD games missing...if somone forms a team for EPIC+ ill help them make it and do all videos :) and it can be copied over the top off EPIC....all packs will copy over now properly unless some really good mame / fba games come in that I will add and then it will need a rebuild

Reviews???? anyone

liking having Consoles and CoinOPS all runing and sorted....also remember theres an option to merge them if you want...or sort by console then left right skips thought Arcade Consoles

man this is all over the show for somethat said they searched and didnt find it...it shows up everywhere on a simple search

A quick one from me..... same info as above this ones sqaure and aspect is correct

can rename it to default.tbn so it displays in XBMC as the icon :) I know others do this stuff but I thought id give a quick one and save me the effort of finding one

Hope you like it if not well there are lots of others...not to my taste and often the wrong name....if anyone wants the psd or to make a wide icon let me know ill help out doesnt take long

coinopsepic.jpg

Added an attachment with a list of CoinOPS EPIC GAMES

A quick one from me..... same info as above this ones sqaure and aspect is correct

can rename it to default.tbn so it displays in XBMC as the icon :) I know others do this stuff but I thought id give a quick one and save me the effort of finding one

Hope you like it if not well there are lots of others...not to my taste and often the wrong name....if anyone wants the psd or to make a wide icon let me know ill help out doesnt take long

coinopsepic.jpg

Added an attachment with a list of CoinOPS EPIC GAMES

umk3 is in this list but is it fixed or not yet?

In the list you wrote : tmnt22p / tmnt2po ???

We always can't play 4 players to tmnt 1 and 2 ???

It is so bad ... the roms 4p are working on an old CoinOPS :)

Do you will fix it please ?

Thanks

they work fine......just add them and play them......I removed any double ups and the 2 player ones are better....you can add the four player no worries at all

if anyone else talks about game selection they will be ignored its about 3 months to late and was asked at the time....for weeks and suggestions which where put in at that time....to ask months after it has been built for features and games is just silly....

wait till theres a thread for the next one :)

PS ill be seeing if people love psx or N64 alot in CoinOPS and if so ill warn the surreal team that I plan to work on N64 and if they want they can work together if not then we will see how things go....it will be up to you guys to let me know you want me to work on this stuff and soon ill have another vote for the new version.....but play with this one first

I can tell you ive allready done new stuff but thats for after me seeing this one has gone out ok and that was up to you guys....I move forward months ago as stated at the time