CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

ill answer this stuff soon ill have to get out the ban hammer again

Last warning xtras guys........go it alone im sure your skilled enough to do great things without me.....if not ill be cleaning the thread up from now on....you have been warned

trust me I may comment on stuff but ill never come and join in or troll your forums

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah can you imagine a set with nothing but the best RPG's from all supported consoles, you could call it CoinOPS Time waster set haha

edit...

WOW i just had a Great idea build an emulator & romset with unlockables. when u 1st start the emulator you have a set amount of games and u need to beat some to unlock more games (at boot have the emulator check for known flags in saves or something) it would make people MUCH more enticed to play some of these grate games ( CoinOPS RPG CHALLENGE! )

Edited by PhyChris

Coming now to usenet. Pars soon.

Just out of curiosity, are there plans to send to usenet? I was getting the torrent at 1MBps which was going to take about 1 day and then it dropped way down and now it's going to take 6 days and climbing which is why I'd rather wait for it on usenet. Of course if someone can give me private access I can get it to usenet much faster. If not, I'll gladly send it to usenet if/when I get a complete download from torrents.

God bless you if you upload it on the newsgroup (oh well, even if you don't :) )

Seriously guys: USENET.

Upload it once, then the server farm takes care of it and for 600~700 days it'll be available at FULL speed for everyone (with NG account)

http://www.slyck.com/Newsgroups_Guide_Posting

http://www.newsgroupreviews.com/upload-to-usenet.html

There are now 3 seeds on the torrent, one with a particularly fast connection. Things should be moving much faster on that front as a result. As people complete - please seed!

Also, if people manage to pull down the RARs from usenet, please seed the torrent as well since it can reach a larger group.

Thanks

There are now 3 seeds on the torrent, one with a particularly fast connection. Things should be moving much faster on that front as a result. As people complete - please seed!

Also, if people manage to pull down the RARs from usenet, please seed the torrent as well since it can reach a larger group.

Thanks

Currently on less than 42% and moving slowly. I was hoping to have dl'ed this by now but not to be, once I get this I'll seed for sure. My ratio is already something like 1.4 anyway!

WTF, according to binsearch the copy currently being uploaded to usenet requires a password. Is this true? Why is this necessary? It's not like I won't be able to get the password but now people will download it who may not know where to get it from and just get pissed and say fuck it.

WTF, according to binsearch the copy currently being uploaded to usenet requires a password. Is this true? Why is this necessary? It's not like I won't be able to get the password but now people will download it who may not know where to get it from and just get pissed and say fuck it.

What is the password out of interest and is this on Usenet yet?