CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I recommend you leave with waal hehehehehehe yeah right

link is RessurectionXtras.net go with them hehehehehe or get rx version of coinops if you dont mind 100s of faults and 10 versions behind...and ummm well not using any of the new stuff what so ever for arcades or consoles

but seriously waal best of luck brother I will be over soon for the icons im sure...

IN ALL SEROIUSNESS XTRAS GUYS KEEP IT OUT OF HERE A THREAD FOR OFF TOPIC BP vs XTRAS IS THERE FOR YOU GUYS

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32763

keep it in there for the sake of people that read this which is many ill post in there as well to keep you there and have some fun....peace

Yeah like that guy says, feel free to visit us. There are many informations there if you're smart enough... but you won't find any kind of BP there, sorry. And there are icon sets for BP too as it seems he enjoys them.

BP, you're definitely the most stupid guy I've ever met on a forum and your latest action is once again ridiculous.

No sense of humor at all. I'm amazed to see how far you can go with your low level logic. Usually coders are interested in learning things and making discoveries. Your arguments about "fame" and "hits" have no point. I pity you. You should definitely stop this childish game. It doesn't make you big at all.

I just hope traveling will make you grow up. I wish they'll give you a passport, though. But it looks you're working for a zoo after all... :P

Oh and to others, always keep in mind who started this FOUR pages ago:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...st&p=341374

(That guy must be masochist too)

Ok enjoy the digital pita and good day to you...

Edited by waal

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, are there plans to send to usenet? I was getting the torrent at 1MBps which was going to take about 1 day and then it dropped way down and now it's going to take 6 days and climbing which is why I'd rather wait for it on usenet. Of course if someone can give me private access I can get it to usenet much faster. If not, I'll gladly send it to usenet if/when I get a complete download from torrents.

God bless you if you upload it on the newsgroup (oh well, even if you don't :P )

Seriously guys: USENET.

Upload it once, then the server farm takes care of it and for 600~700 days it'll be available at FULL speed for everyone (with NG account)

http://www.slyck.com/Newsgroups_Guide_Posting

http://www.newsgroupreviews.com/upload-to-usenet.html

it extracts to more size.... also it only is missing psx really as 40 of those where 13 gig....

the rest is there and yes a pack for those will come out but anyone can add any they want...it does have a few psx games but very few compaired to the full release

PS (to waal if you dont come around trust me I wont ever think about you....its nothing personal and only cause you come here, leave to your site and you will see ill never come or think about your stuff...best of luck)

Its about 20 or so gigs when decompressed - there are a LOT of games in here. It will definitely keep people busy while other sets are built. I'm working on one that will add back old arcade games from the older era - think gorf. Some of these are black and white and I find some fun, some visually interesting. Also working on adding a few games that will only work on upgraded Xboxes. That will be a small set though.

(to waal if you dont come around trust me I wont ever think about you....its nothing personal and only cause you come here, leave to your site and you will see ill never come or think about your stuff...best of luck)

Good to hear. We'll see if you are able to keep your word. Remember, you're the one who felt the need to start this. I didn't asked you anything before. But yeah, good luck to you.

Edited by waal

hi i had to comment on THE BEST EMULATOR THE XBOX HAS EVER SEEN,.,. well i just wanted to know when the 13gigs of psx will be released as i hate other xbox psx emulators and my friends and i want to know if there is a good tutorial on adding and setting up .iso's,roms, with videos

hi i had to comment on THE BEST EMULATOR THE XBOX HAS EVER SEEN,.,. well i just wanted to know when the 13gigs of psx will be released as i hate other xbox psx emulators and my friends and i want to know if there is a good tutorial on adding and setting up .iso's,roms, with videos

Yes, we need a list of the left out psx games so we can add these manually later. I understand the videos and screenshots are still in so they will fit in seamlessly yes?