CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Good to see the hits and to phil will get it everywhere soon..........

best of luck guys....

Cant wait to hear some reviews and suggestions going forward :P looks like im overseas again soon over xmas with gf so might delay a few things...but ill soon be back as ive said if its structured the way I want it to be ill look at it if not it wont be by me....this doesnt mean no one else can make a spin off on there own....or there own Mameox/CoinOPS team I have no issues with it at all...ill show you issues if I know about them like I did to rx if you want to ignor that like he did then best of luck but dont put my name on it is all I ask :( peace all

ill ignor waal etc now....if waal gives me a ill admit im wrong if I own them on there own forum ill give it a dam good go if not I wont go there as its got nothing that im interested in and nothing in the future I can see thats worth looking at at for myself....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, are there plans to send to usenet? I was getting the torrent at 1MBps which was going to take about 1 day and then it dropped way down and now it's going to take 6 days and climbing which is why I'd rather wait for it on usenet. Of course if someone can give me private access I can get it to usenet much faster. If not, I'll gladly send it to usenet if/when I get a complete download from torrents.

its up to you guys to put it places..... I doubt anyone at present has any ideas....ace might....but that torrent wont stay for to long id say....

as ive always said I dont release stuff I just know others have done........it will be up to you guys or it will dissapear and onto the next version

ps video quality wont be to xtras liking( I dont and never will use there standards or rules they lock them to a place ill never go) I have hd versions on the hd as thats how they where grabbed from the xbox but I downed these as much as I could and cut most of them at 10seconds(I used a mass tool to do this and remove black bars...and a tool that made sure it was in action when encoding it) so they dont eat hdd space to much but retain a coinops consistancy...it was all about what people I know wanted and what they thought was good enough and xtras where not or even close to it... remember I dont conform to any of there rules they want to make and never will...so I dont care about aspect ratio or length of the movie or a tilte or what ever they do I care that the people I know say thats all good...the file size is good....right move forward....

And I look forward to giving you constructive feedback when I get it. Unfortunately it's now going to take 6+ weeks even on my 25M/25M connection. At this rate, you'll have a whole new version already out! lol

look forward to getting a heads up when people are trying it out :P

ill ignor waal etc now....if waal gives me a ill admit im wrong if I own them on there own forum ill give it a dam good go if not I wont go there as its got nothing that im interested in and nothing in the future I can see thats worth looking at at for myself....

Wow. Amazing. This guy is serious about it from the beginning. :P

Ok guys time to banana split.

Enjoy your cake and your D/U rate...

I recommend you leave with waal hehehehehehe yeah right

link is RessurectionXtras.net go with them hehehehehe or get rx version of coinops if you dont mind 100s of faults and 10 versions behind...and ummm well not using any of the new stuff what so ever for arcades or consoles

but seriously waal best of luck brother I will be over soon for the icons im sure...

IN ALL SEROIUSNESS XTRAS GUYS KEEP IT OUT OF HERE A THREAD FOR OFF TOPIC BP vs XTRAS IS THERE FOR YOU GUYS

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32763

keep it in there for the sake of people that read this which is many ill post in there as well to keep you there and have some fun....peace

OK guys sorry for this

The release is out and it will spread around alot soon.....welcome to new people...best of luck ill stay around and support it....

theres a thread for new stuff in the non pinned forum...nothing really new in it at present but maybe one day there will be.....

theres a spam thread for hate mail in the non pinned section now....

if the want is there ill do more if not ill work on the xbmc which is going well

also ill support any large addon packs that people might want to make...I allready know of an N64 and PSX one and an arcade addon pack if handeled correctly ill help make it proper and also I may work on N64 or PSX at some point if people I know really want it

Peace guys

ill keep this clean soon and remove posts that arnt ment to be here including mine :P