CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hey guys. Sounds like I joined the forum in the middle of some feud.? Another quick question. Is there any way to navigate back to the game menu after you have finished playing a game? I've had to reboot every time I finish playing a game in coinops to select another one. I'm hoping there's some sort of shortcut key...

Start + Back in Reignite will bring you back to the game menu.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the xtras team no questions you are a bunch of newbes do the easy stuff yourself take years and get dead forums :P

this is all ive seen....pat each other on the back as its all you get ... no one else ever comes to your threads ever on pretty much every forum including your own....

to any that want the xtras join ...my personal opion is its bad quality most of it and poorly thought out and cluttered to the max but here it is.... http://www.ressurectionxtras.net

I doubt you will see me on there as they they would be way to scared and know what would happen to there forum hehehehe

give me a thread on your forum and ill track the threads counts for you :(......if you really think im of no skills let me do it.....put your money where your mouth is

PS why not answer the question of giving me a thread on your forum...I promise in week one ill get 1000 plus views and lots of new people join and ill use it as a launch bed for my next big thing.....and show you guys up.....want to put money on it? or give it a go im not scare of your stuff looks like you are of CoinOPS I wonder why as you say your not .......

agument is over.....best of luck bigby.....

any more of this stuff waal and cba it will be deleted create your own thread and it will stay around.....

to the xtras team no questions you are a bunch of newbes do the easy stuff yourself take years and get dead forums :P

this is all ive seen....pat each other on the back as its all you get ... no one else ever comes to your threads ever on pretty much every forum including your own....

to any that want the xtras join ...my personal opion is its bad quality most of it and poorly thought out and cluttered to the max but here it is.... http://www.ressurectionxtras.net

I doubt you will see me on there as they they would be way to scared and know what would happen to there forum hehehehe

give me a thread on your forum and ill track the threads counts for you :(......if you really think im of no skills let me do it.....put your money where your mouth is

PS why not answer the question of giving me a thread on your forum...I promise in week one ill get 1000 plus views and lots of new people join and ill use it as a launch bed for my next big thing.....and show you guys up.....want to put money on it? or give it a go im not scare of your stuff looks like you are of CoinOPS I wonder why as you say your not .......

any more of this stuff waal and cba it will be deleted create your own thread and it will stay around.....

OMG, you are still the biggest cocksucker around these parts bp...

Why would the xtras site want a thread for you over there? You constantly bag the work they do, saying you are better,

constantly mentioning thread counts, views, etc.... this really does get quite sickening.

Things really haven't changed since I last visited this site, you are such an egomaniac its unbelievable!!

As hard as it may be for you to believe, other people don't think/worry about thread counts/numbers, they would rather

produce a thread then move onto another one... YOU are the one obsessed with numbers, get over it... That is why you

tack the new thread for coinops onto the thread of the last, to keep those "views" high.

Really, how old are you? And do you ever get out into the 'real' world, rather than the "digital" one...?

Hello,

I'd like to play Console without any filtering like a bilinear or trilinear.

You know this is so classical. As I know every console emulators have a video option.

Please don't use bilinear filtering by default which Snes and other consoles.

Thank you for making coinops :P

OMG, you are still the biggest cocksucker around these parts bp...

Why would the xtras site want a thread for you over there? You constantly bag the work they do, saying you are better,

constantly mentioning thread counts, views, etc.... this really does get quite sickening.

Things really haven't changed since I last visited this site, you are such an egomaniac its unbelievable!!

As hard as it may be for you to believe, other people don't think/worry about thread counts/numbers, they would rather

produce a thread then move onto another one... YOU are the one obsessed with numbers, get over it... That is why you

tack the new thread for coinops onto the thread of the last, to keep those "views" high.

Really, how old are you? And do you ever get out into the 'real' world, rather than the "digital" one...?

I second that. Because it's the simple truth.

I haven't posted here since more than a month and didn't feel the need to. But it's obvious this guy needs some show. Just look at the previous page, he's the one who started this. Like always.

Oh and by the way, someone should post some quotes from the official SDK docs. That Video Recorder he's not even able to name is made for hardware video capture and has limited features compared to what you can get on computers (Windows or MacOS X, see what I mean ?). It's only about using a tool, not about coding like he claims. How silly. There's some post production to do after this. It's like always like this regarding video production.

Perhaps I should invite this guy to visit the studios I work this. At least he would enjoy Paris and get some savoir vivre and savoir faire...

In short:

1. I don't need you to mention me or my friends, BP.

2. Reading you is funny enough.

3. We didn't open a BP thread on our forum because no one cares about you there.

4. But you're a great joke.

5. So thanks for that.

6. You don't need to baby cry again, just grow up please.

xtras people are so crap they wont hold a thread on CoinOPS for one day...ill tell you what ill only post on it once per week....ill name myself cocksuxer if you want :P ....give me two weeks and if I dont own your threads ill never post again....remember ill only post 2 times???? lets make it a test???

if they dont ill leave if they do well it will be as I know it will be and you can just say it isnt as you always do....remember I promote you and you come here.....I post nothing on your sites and just laugh at the screenshot packs you produce in an insain amount of time and call yourself a team...you come here and comment its so funny as I know its so easy to own you.....

this would be a fantastic test........and would be great fun.......if you really pushed me id only post once just to make it really really chalenging.....Ill tie my hand behind my back as well

Tekken - when its out ill tell you how to change all console settings tekken and turn on any feature you want really

To others hey im sorry I know you guys all come here and the xtras people are just my joke..... I know they find it offensive and I find it amusing....but I know how many want this.....and why im reposting at present....should be working on xbmc for sure.....ill let the banter gone on for one more day after that ill end it...and you wont see it

PS ive got to go up to Fance next year for my job.....maybe ever year actually

looks like its all rared apart from last rar on the release ftp I wonder where the 2 releasers might be..... hopefully they report soon or another one will have to come in.....so now its both in file form and split rar form

PS if it stopped due to lack of space ... think it might I cleared some for you guys....sorry about that didnt realise you would reuploaded the whole thing

In all honesty BP we have had a laugh WITH each other for a long time.

However you are so disruptive that i think allowing you to engage with Xtras members would be an awfull thing to do just because of your attitude towards people.

You really have moved MameOx forward, no doubt. I personally don't like the way you've changed the name and pretend it's new, which is a shame and probably why it's not on Xbins (amongst other reasons).

You have taken some of NES6502's work, before he'd finished with the project, which as everyone knows is out of order.

To summise, a catalogue of social errors that only serve to upset and divide people.

As i will keep saying, your dedication to your project is admirable, i like a lot of your features added, dont like some you added and dissapointed in some things youve left out, but hey you cant please evryone right !

Good luck moving forward with your vision/s