CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

you will know when its live by the thread title...I think its 18 gig rared up......more than that unpacked

This is a big improvment over other builds as its kind of a best of for the popular consoles as well and its got stuff like MK2 sound sorted....dooms 2...KI 1 and 2 and 600 more games

it wont be long now the weekend it will hit id say

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. I've been reading the comments and it sounded like it was already released. I managed to find the smaller 5gig inferno and it's been awesome. Tell you the truth I'm happy with just that, but if I can get a hold of EPIC it would be super sweet. I played Moon Patrol and Tron last night and it just made me giggle. Quick question - sometimes my green A button will suddenly stop working while I'm playing a game in coinops. I have to restart it to fix it. Is that normal?

Argh

I want this now, can someone kindly advise here or PM me a link. If its a torrent I dont mind sharing it for a few weeks too!

It'd be great if it made it to the xbox iso website as I'm a subscriber to them.

Ah. I've been reading the comments and it sounded like it was already released. I managed to find the smaller 5gig inferno and it's been awesome. Tell you the truth I'm happy with just that, but if I can get a hold of EPIC it would be super sweet. I played Moon Patrol and Tron last night and it just made me giggle. Quick question - sometimes my green A button will suddenly stop working while I'm playing a game in coinops. I have to restart it to fix it. Is that normal?

it sounds to me like you are clicking down on one of the thumbsticks when you are playing,as these are the autofire functions so try not to be to hard on the thumbsticks or just map auto fire to a different button in the settings.

only in developer mode theres alot more other features for me to make packs in dev mode

as ive said many times people that work with me say they are doing x thing...I say ill code it to do this for you in development mode to speed up the process 100 fold

there is 100s of things turned off in full mode as anyone that looks at the sources will see.....I dont full my stuff with clutter no one will use as it distoys there experience

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction (Albert Einstein)

Yup disbling autofire worked. It was getting annoying playing Kung Fu Master without the kicks. When I was young I could go through all the 5 levels until I got back again to the fist level - now I can barely make it up to level 3 (thanks to the kicks.) I figured the new epic would have a tonne more games. It'll make things much easier for those really young ones not having to ask what this game is and what that game is - the previews are awesome. Look forward to seeing if i can round up the new one when its released.

yes you wont have to worry about telling them its on megadrive or snes ...they dont care it will just show its preview and you can sort them by 1v1 fighters etc or even console type....obviously you dont have these sort engines with the other emus and you wont have to expain to them about the console type like cps2 or pc engine or anything like that you can just boot it up and play for hours.....

I hope it gets to people like you soon jomper and the young ones I know they will love it and its why its been made like has been

PS....its pretty hard to acidently click in autofire by acident :) also I enable the left click in button for games like final fight as its semiautofire....eg when I hold down a it kicks the crap of you them and then I let it go and it stops kicking...as you have full autofire and holding fire charges gun or semi autofire like mentioned before..... I love it