CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I'll start looking around (so far no luck) but I'm also the worst at finding these things. lol. Looking forward to having some time off over the holidays and this will definitely give me something to do.

2 releasers should be giving it out now.....to places

Well with this being another gigantic release its more likely a new version will be around the corner before you even have this one downloaded.

Of course the new version will "own" all previous releases and will be described by the author as "bug ridden and bad" just like all previous creations have been.

Now ! , can you see the pattern emerging here.

All the same, well done anyway.

:) yes it constantly improves sorry.....its kind of like any technogoy based thing it gets better and better.....

cba hows your dead sites going....any more screenshot packs? ive been holding out for a place that hosts 10 people talking about the latest icon they made....if you ask nicely ill make you 10 icons in a few minutes.....lol hey just joking....best of luck and welcome to the trolls on release again

I see many new people and thanks for the support over Xmas I may have time to show you some new stuff....and you can suggest some new stuff if you can..also someone is finalising an add on to EPIC that will added to EPIC alot more arcade games...although crapper titles this will give you alot more of the older more subdued titles for the collector...also someone is creating an N64 pack and PSX pack and if needed and I can be arsed and see the need, I may update the core functions to get more games to play (N64 and PSX in current builds is just put in the inis arnt done properly)....ill ask the surreal guys first to work together if not we may go head to head as I think I can sort some stuff out

I see many new people and thanks for the support over Xmas I may have time to show you some new stuff....and you can suggest some new stuff if you can..also someone is finalising an add on to EPIC that will added to EPIC alot more arcade games...although crapper titles this will give you alot more of the older more subdued titles for the collector...also someone is creating an N64 pack and PSX pack and if needed and I can be arsed and see the need, I may update the core functions to get more games to play (N64 and PSX in current builds is just put in the inis arnt done properly)....ill ask the surreal guys first to work together if not we may go head to head as I think I can sort some stuff out

I'm having a bit of trouble finding EPIC to download. I think I read that it's a pretty big file at over 35gigs, so it would be nice if there were some megaupload links. Don't mind the torrents, but they seem to take way too long and for something that big it would take me a month to download. Any help would be appreciated.