CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

nope...no smb for cores or pixel perfect for cores....I did all the videos etc I gave people 1 month to come up with a team to do this stuff so I could put in features....it was clear id do the package instead of features...so all features where locked out in bug bash....I have alot more stuff now on the desktop....but thats for another day

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome. I haven't really kept up with the new applications for the old xbox in a few years. I've lately had the urge to play some old arcade games and stubled upon coinops. Made me drool a bit, but my searches haven't led me to the pack I really want which is:

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND

The only download account that I have right now is megaupload. Any chance that someone on here has some links that I can use??

looks like a few have EPIC it will be soon and owns ShowROOM :)

it looks like it hit all places in time .... if showRoom makes you drool you will love EPIC its alot better

Will definitley look for that when it comes out. But any chace you have the links for the 15gb CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND file for mu? I'm dying to ressurect my old xbox in style.

looks like a few have EPIC it will be soon and owns ShowROOM :)

it looks like it hit all places in time .... if showRoom makes you drool you will love EPIC its alot better

I would love to get a hold of this soon..I can Share this on a couple of gaming trackers.

Can someone give me a heads up to where i can get it now

And all your hard work is greatly appreciated Thanx

Because of the recent mess with torrents and trackers in the USA specifically (ICANN please vote to remove control from the USA!!!) , someone please remember to send EPIC to the newsgroups once it is complete. I just added a massive drive to my XBOX and this will be the first thing I install on it since it's been collecting dust for several years now.

I will gladly pack EPIC all up and send to newsgroups if I had access to it. Contact me privately though as I think I can probably help.