CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hi Britney

I've joined this forum just to say thanks for your work, you've reinvgorated my joy of gaming.

1 question, how will you guys release Coinops Inferno Epic? Torrents? Will this get uploaded to ***?

thanks a lot and keep up the amazing work!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK its all done......anyone can discuss uploading it....I have also generated svf files so we dont get the issues of the last build...eg a few videos swapped etc

I am heavy into XBMC code now......so not much more will happen on CoinOPS till ive done a complete overhaul of the XBMC code base

OK its all done......anyone can discuss uploading it....I have also generated svf files so we dont get the issues of the last build...eg a few videos swapped etc

I am heavy into XBMC code now......so not much more will happen on CoinOPS till ive done a complete overhaul of the XBMC code base

Cant wait Britney, the XBMC stuff sounds kool. what sort of things can we expect from that? I just use UnleashX personally as I like the simple front end.

Cant wait Britney, the XBMC stuff sounds kool. what sort of things can we expect from that? I just use UnleashX personally as I like the simple front end.

i was like you....

try xbmc, and check fancyxbox.info a whole new look and feel.... well worth it !

well my front end owns :P is simple but plays video and music and pictures...fancy xbox stuff means little to me....its got nothing to do with xbmc as you know it

Now im really intrested in what your doing here..... do tell me more.... coinops with built in music, video, picture support.... maybe even with FTP access?

Sounds SERIOUS !

Bring it on !

Edited by ace9094

well my front end owns :P is simple but plays video and music and pictures...fancy xbox stuff means little to me....its got nothing to do with xbmc as you know it

Now im really intrested in what your doing here..... do tell me more.... FTP access? coinops with built in music, video, pictures....

Sounds SERIOUS !

Bring it on !

i tried the latest XBMC but it had more features than i needed. All i really need is a shortcut to my emus and coinops more specifically. My xbox isnt online so all the weather widgets, news, etc is not going to get used. Unleashx is more gamey looking and suits the FBAlegends and coinops look and feel. Plus getting nice icons to showup was a pain! i'll stick to UnleashX unless Britney can persuade me with some wicked coding. . . .

dont worry 90 percent of xbmc is gone....it runs fast....bug free....and simple....but it still supports music movies and pictures....I took a look again at xbmc as I havent touch my build in a year and well its pretty unstable with stuff at present although it looks good...so its time to get back into simple GUI design....xbmc is way way to much for what people I know want to do with it

dont worry 90 percent of xbmc is gone....it runs fast....bug free....and simple....but it still supports music movies and pictures....I took a look again at xbmc as I havent touch my build in a year and well its pretty unstable with stuff at present although it looks good...so its time to get back into simple GUI design....xbmc is way way to much for what people I know want to do with it

Love the Idea... I hope you can add your own icons for emulators im down with that ! I use the icon packs off fancyxbox.info :)