CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

lol yeah the xtras gets heaps you releae a skin on a few forums and the same people go its great :)....and gets maybe a few 100 hits then dies....when this happen to me ill leave....the xtras forum doesnt track well at all and its declining .... you can see it without research .... top tracking on xbox scen is an icon thread fro last month at 1000 hits total.....thats awsome.....great work thats alive and kicking for sure....

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=715986

here you go guys go and look its alive and kicking....

anyways good to see you trolling here ..... its funny that one coinops post and it tracked number one for a week on your forum by a massive amount..... it means nothing its just amusing to me and again I know you love this

I TOLD YOU SO.....PROVE ME WRONG :( sorry its just fun for me this stuff......... also id say alot of your Console croud will be downloading EPIC I hope they stay :).........

HEY GUYS GO CHECK OUT THE XTRAS QUALITY AND EMULATORS I RECOMMEND YOU TRY THEM FOR YOURSELF................I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL THAT COME HERE CHECK THEM OUT AND COMPAIR THEM TO EPIC..............remember im sorry this is a month or so of xtras time versa a team that spent years on it.......but who knows....id recommend trying it.....

oppps this is naughty im sorry :( I cant help it and it really is only amusement.......Ill try and not put the boot in....best of luck guys if you want sources or whatever give me a PM.....best of luck with your stuff

How funny, you start talking about figures of threads again, predictable stuff. lol.

Did you really look properly on Xbox Scene? SurrealXXX 64 update coming, Odamex updates coming...

But hold on, I'm sure that you would grab the source for the updated SurrealXXX in a flash to put in coinops?

I can't speak for anyone else about downloading "epic", but I know for sure i won't be....more console stuff or other homebrew

stuff in it, that is already up & running fine on my Xbox...no thanks.

Comparing the Xtras to epic....

How exactly have you improved the console emulators...?

Do the games play better?

Can you choose different skins in coinops...? Or just the same dull grey background...?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yip....good luck neil......to show how scared I am of your vision....give me links and ill help promote your stuff....ive used both and I know whos owns who for most people....as ive real world tested them on 100s of people...and its nearly a land slide.....so as neil says....try the Xtras and look at EPIC and make your mind up.....the only people on all the forums that dont say thanks are the xtras team and they come in here all the time saying I wont use it when clearly....pretty much everyone is now....and the threads and youtube stuff is poping up all over the place.....what people use CoinOPS for is up to them....its not locked....im happy as and apart from the xtras team i SEE everyone else is pretty much happy.............but hey soon there will be a massive stuff coming I say rush over to there and support them and never look back....you heard it above first.....

PS yes ive improved games and no I wont be using others new sources ill be improving what I want on what I have.....

ill keep an eye on them and see if the new stuff actual tracks....or if its in your heads :D.....im happy with the figures....very happy

yip....good luck neil......to show how scared I am of your vision....give me links and ill help promote your stuff....ive used both and I know whos owns who for most people....as ive real world tested them on 100s of people...and its nearly a land slide.....so as neil says....try the Xtras and look at EPIC and make your mind up.....the only people on all the forums that dont say thanks are the xtras team and they come in here all the time saying I wont use it when clearly....pretty much everyone is now....and the threads and youtube stuff is poping up all over the place.....what people use CoinOPS for is up to them....its not locked....im happy as and apart from the xtras team i SEE everyone else is pretty much happy.............but hey soon there will be a massive stuff coming I say rush over to there and support them and never look back....you heard it above first.....

PS yes ive improved games and no I wont be using others new sources ill be improving what I want on what I have.....

ill keep an eye on them and see if the new stuff actual tracks....or if its in your heads :).....im happy with the figures....very happy

Why isn't my account disabled I want my records removed/name/email/ect.. your staff, BP, correct? please remove my account. (can someone pm me who's in charge of this site via pm... who's the admin?

-to show how scared I am of your vision

I dont think he ever implied you were scared...

-give me links and ill help promote your stuff

Promote where, on this thread why? most views are created by you and the 10-12 people who log on here (2-3 being people just having fun at poking fun at you for being a cunt, I wonder how many thousands of views your threads wouldnt get if you woudn't try and put people/projects down, or call people out, oh look how ironic Im helpin you right now how many views will you get today), should I go back and collect names theres about 10 regulars who log and post on here (half who prob own an arcade cab so CoinOps is the ideal emu/Tv users dont use your stuff for consoles buddy - justa tid-bit)........"whoop-d-whoop!

-as ive real world tested them on 100s of people

ha, doubt it emo/depressed manboys like yourselfs arnt socialable creatures (prob why poeple werent quick to help you out or join your team....ha your team), ofcoarse Im just implying your depressed but one can only assume by your constant negative post with everyone else that isnt working on or apart of CoinOPs, on a serious note depressions an illness I can supply you with a site that can help you out if your willing.

-the only people on all the forums that dont say thanks are the xtras team

wrong again as always "slaps a stciker on his chest" Hi, Hello my name is XBOX... :D

-you heard it above first.....

no, no, no ha they heard it first over at xbox-scene.com awhile ago its not "news" buddy, make sure you check out

ressurectionxtras.net for more upcoming projects...

ps: now can I get my account removed? I want it removed not disabled, thankies

Edit:

issue resovled , thank you Agozer/=site admin...

Edited by (XBOX)