CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

ALSO on another note....considering the bad response I got from +T+ for doing mk1 and 2 when he asked for it if he says anything again....the public build for all you guys will never have MK3 etc done......

I never asked for anything I merely commented that it would be good to see the Midway core implemented some time ago. I actually stopped using CoinOPS when it became this mishmash of arcade, consoles, and ports. Not sure what bad response you're talking about but if I have something to say or a point of view I wish to express I certainly won't hold it back because of childish threats like that. You ramble on about how you have a vision for CoinOPS and yet your vision clearly changes depending on your mood.

For the sake of your remaining users, grow up my friend.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ....... I know my vision and MK isnt in it :huh:

so its off the table... + T + can do it...

best of luck..... I am clear and work towards my vision daily.....all this other stuff is just distrations to it...ocassional I let them distract me...... but I know where headed if if you think I dont

all I ever see is tired old people not excepting fate when its release time and crying......... :huh: as if it will change the fate of things..... I wish they would actually fight instead of tired old I hate BP he cant code stuff......im happy with my skills and what I can do....and that is pretty much all of it.... and every day I see more of the other teams using my stuff....and collecting it....I see alot of stuff and I know its due to updates and end to end stuff and ive know where things like xbox scene etc where going to end up for years and nothing has shown me otherwise.... I wish people would listen to logic and do something constructive....complaining even if legitimate does shit all.....

how about help or bug reports the rest is just trolling.... +T+ I do think your a troll and have told you...and Kenshiro you may have noticed that cps3 now plays on 128 meg xboxs at full speed...and moooooo good luck with the ipad

So your really not putting MK3 in it now just because what he said pissed you off? It seemed like a lot of people where interested in that (myself included) and you had this big plan going to work with the community and what they wanted.

I'm not taking any sides here so I don't want either of you getting pissed at me now, but jeez man the stuff that goes on in the Xbox forum in general here is unlike anything I've seen in any other forum.

and Kenshiro you may have noticed that cps3 now plays on 128 meg xboxs at full speed

"Everything" can run on with 128MB of RAM on that crappy Xbox, things are definitely easier. That's why CPX3 is really an amazing emulator ---> runs with only 64MB and a crappy CPU, with a more than decent speed.

...and moooooo good luck with the ipad

lol excellent.

Edited by - kenshiro -

and Kenshiro you may have noticed that cps3 now plays on 128 meg xboxs at full speed

"Everything" can run on with 128MB of RAM on that crappy Xbox, things are definitely easier. That's why CPX3 is really an amazing emulator ---> runs with only 64MB and a crappy CPU, with a more than decent speed.

lol excellent.

Moooo!! How's it going Q? Everything good with P and M?

hmmmm 3 trolls back again for release....always the same and last troll got banned please take notice (XBOX) just a hint.....oh are you guys going to slow the onslaught this being EPIC :) all your efforts and my stuff grows with new videos on youtube constantly etc while ummmmm elsewhere falls away...your efforts have worked fantastic so far.....lol trolls rule

PS kenshiro its not a speed upgraded xbox just 128megs of ram and its on final burn core....just needs vm added when I have time....

this forum is unlike others as it still alive and running...long live CoinOPS Inferno EPIC

lol excellent.

Moooo!! How's it going Q? Everything good with P and M?

Well, don't make childrens! lol

Seriously, all goes well, i've been very busy with this and some others stuff. See you later on MSN and Neosource.

I hope all goes well for you.