CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hey BP,

I was playing the MK series last night, I noticed that the new MK set with sound has no cheats, but the version with no sound does...

Strange eh?

(I run both sound and no sound versions :))

PS with regards to the video's Dont forget Aligator hunt has the wrong video (i think its aligator hunt)

Im counting the days :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would take me about 4-5 hours get MK3 to do this

I'm still asking how you can calculate the time required to code something :huh: Still a mistery for me, i don't know any others devs who says that ---> "it will take 35.4 minutes" lol.

Edited by - kenshiro -

Does anyone know how to remap consoles games ? I do back+white and it doesn't work. Is it works for arcade games only ?

i dont think you can remap console games in coinops only the arcade games i am afraid.

It would take me about 4-5 hours get MK3 to do this

I'm still asking how you can calculate the time required to code something :huh: Still a mistery for me, i don't know any others devs who says that ---> "it will take 35.4 minutes" lol.

That's probably because it's just linking in another core, not technically coding anything. In this case I'd guess it's the older MAMEoX core that runs UMK3 at full speed.

ill be modding mame b6 to run virtual mem probably....ive allready got mame .72 core done but it has issues so I will go the mame b6 way the sources are easy enough..... well the time is fitting in the 300 items I have to do :huh: if I waited for others to do stuff it would take years to just do videos....ive polished off 100 and 100s of them in a week....

and yes everything comes at time I know I can get cps3 going as well with some more time the concept is going....I know I can do a new gui as its kind of going....it just where I direct my time....everything cant be done at once.....as considering I code....I optomise...I do graphics....I do other projects....I test everything....I build everything....I do the xtras........and you guys talk.....it would be nice to give a guy a break......but hey +T+ or hey kenshiro maybe you can do it all as I do but if you can do more faster id love to see it :) coding is normally the easy bit

also I explained how to remap consoles awhile ago....ill include it in the FAQ but consoles will get new features time permitting....

ALSO on another note....considering the bad response I got from +T+ for doing mk1 and 2 when he asked for it if he says anything again....the public build for all you guys will never have MK3 etc done......

so that will add to stuff ill never put in public build

light gun (thanks to cba)

2 player switching controls on 1 player control games (thanks to rx)

coin lockout features (thanks to rx)

:) peace just a note you will know who to ask to do it for you guys as I dont really care about it and its only a favor....if I wanted it in it would have been done along time ago....

Oh also I tided up some features on DOOM.....and fixed some psx stuff....oh and some N64 stuff for EPIC

and yes everything comes at time I know I can get cps3 going as well with some more time the concept is going....

Running CPS3 in the FBL core? With a standard Xbox? Frankly i think it will be a massive pain. iq_132 and me had a try long time ago, found a "concept", but it results in a insanely complex stuff with no warrantly about the speed.

Good luck.

but hey +T+ or hey kenshiro maybe you can do it all as I do but if you can do more faster id love to see it :) coding is normally the easy bit

Why should i have a try with this? I don't even have Windows anymore :huh:

ALSO on another note....considering the bad response I got from +T+ for doing mk1 and 2 when he asked for it if he says anything again....the public build for all you guys will never have MK3 etc done......

so that will add to stuff ill never put in public build

light gun (thanks to cba)

2 player switching controls on 1 player control games (thanks to rx)

coin lockout features (thanks to rx)

Well I gotta say, its a little disapointing to hear, BUT to be fair you done loads already, so I would not moan if you just said no more from now on.... I would be gutted, but I couldn't and wouldn't moan....

its a shame really that MK3 and MK ultimate wont arrive...

anyway on that note i hope you change your mind or do a private release one day with all that stuff fixed :huh: nudge nudge :)

later