CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

ill send you a build in a with multi skin support then leave me alone please....ill also turn off the alpha shadows and wish you all the best about the skin stuff....

ive tried it and everytime ive had to shut down this stuff.....

ill send you a PM soonish please send it to anyone....and best of luck.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill send you a build in a with multi skin support then leave me alone please....ill also turn off the alpha shadows and wish you all the best about the skin stuff....

ive tried it and everytime ive had to shut down this stuff.....

ill send you a PM soonish please send it to anyone....and best of luck.

thanks that sounds great.

im not trying to be arguing with you btw, just wanted the choice of options

make a skin then....and show it to me...if you do one that people like ill do the added feature in 2mins.....there are currently 4-5 skins floating out there the org mameox and about 3-4 of my ones...no one elses

if you want to add it change main.cpp from

startMenu.AddMenuItem( "Remove This Game", MI_REMOVESELECTEDROM );

//startMenu.AddMenuItem( "Change Skin", MI_SKINCHOOSER ); // Remove Skin chooser from start menu as no one uses it

change this to

startMenu.AddMenuItem( "Remove This Game", MI_REMOVESELECTEDROM );

startMenu.AddMenuItem( "Change Skin", MI_SKINCHOOSER );

in the sources.....im sick of wasting my time on this....its clutter and is removed untill people prove they can skin the engine....if not from my build it will be removed as clutter as many many things are....

best of luck if you send me a skin and its worth while ill change these lines in the offical build :)

No more aguing about this.....I have a totally new GUI and nothing to do with the CoinOPS skin...im not looking backwards any more unless someone does the work themselves and its worth the 2 sec fix to make it happen

I'm looking for 4 player support for D&D SHADOW OVER MYSTARA. I have tried other roms but no luck.

Thanks again, I am really enjoying these games. @ fumanchu I appreciate your help, I did get 4 player TMNT and Simpsons working.

Nuvo