**** CoinOPS Inferno R3 ******** Released

Added DOOM 2 Support

Added Final DOOM Support

Added Final DOOM 2 Support

Mortal Kombat 2 sound levels really fixed now

changed option to fix the slow game load times

other naming fixes and tidy ups

Awesome! Can I have a link? :(

This morning the only link that came up using google was to this site.

Doom is playing just great! Cheers for that! 2 issues though, even though I have calibrated my screen size, Doom screen is not in the center, but a little bit to the left. Also, changing weapon sometimes work fine, but sometimes it doesn't. Thought it was my controller at first, but now I've tested with 2 different. Does anyone else have this issue?

And cheers BP for the great work and all the guidance! You've been a big help to get the most out of CoinOPS!

Btw, did you get Star Wars - Dark Forces PSX to work? It's still not loading for me.

Even running Dark Forces on pcsxbox_v21 there seems to be an issue of not seeing the bad guys. There are 3 cores 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6

I believe CoinOps is running 1.5 by default(?) and I tried 1.6 on pcsxbox, but that has the same issue. It's like playing with invisible enemies.

Other than that and possible controller button config issues it "looks" good.

Even running Dark Forces on pcsxbox_v21 there seems to be an issue of not seeing the bad guys. There are 3 cores 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6

I believe CoinOps is running 1.5 by default(?) and I tried 1.6 on pcsxbox, but that has the same issue. It's like playing with invisible enemies.

Other than that and possible controller button config issues it "looks" good.

did you look here.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

Yep :( Unfortunately I didn't notice if the Dark Force Fix is even a graphics option setting in CoinOps Inferno. Now after I have launched the game I can't get the settings options back up at all. It just goes right into the game. Even when I "Reset Everything" in the advanced settings it doesn't let me set the config again.

So does anyone know how or even if you can get PSX game configuration settings back up?