CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS Inferno R3 is being preped for release....

if you want something changed like keymapping for this I need some like

gameboy advance

button 1=A

button 2=X

button 3=B

NES

button 1=B should be A

button 2=A should be B

its up to you guys to supply this kind of stuff if you want it in if now :( as per what I said ill get around to stuff in time but ive probably forgotten most stuff from a few days ago that was asked unless more than one person asked :)

R3 is in final testing...also my best of console games is done and tested 100 percent :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoinOPS Inferno R3 is being preped for release....

if you want something changed like keymapping for this I need some like

gameboy advance

button 1=A

button 2=X

button 3=B

NES

button 1=B should be A

button 2=A should be B

its up to you guys to supply this kind of stuff if you want it in if now :( as per what I said ill get around to stuff in time but ive probably forgotten most stuff from a few days ago that was asked unless more than one person asked :)

R3 is in final testing...also my best of console games is done and tested 100 percent :)

looking forward to R3 & the games pack :)

thanks BP

:) Excellent! Can't wait!

So assuming there are no "big" issues that need to be fixed, will R3 be the "final" for Inferno?? And does "best of console games" mean that you are releasing the "Console" version of CoinOps or is R3 all inclusive now? I thought you said it was going to be a while before "Console" got released, but maybe I missed something.

In any case thanks once again for all the hard work you are doing on this. And thanks for raising the bar(again) on this great EMU.

:(

I found another game that will not work for me on Inferno R2. This one gets stuck at the load screen.

VARIA METAL - Does not complete loading.

I've recently updated so i'm testing lots of games. I have about 1,250 Arcade roms on my list. Will the new games pack add more Arcade games than what we had in Showroom? Thanks again for all the help.

Nuvo

I found another game that will not work for me on Inferno R2. This one gets stuck at the load screen.

VARIA METAL - Does not complete loading.

I've recently updated so i'm testing lots of games. I have about 1,250 Arcade roms on my list. Will the new games pack add more Arcade games than what we had in Showroom? Thanks again for all the help.

Nuvo

VARIA METAL will work if you edit the Virtual Memory. Their are also two entries in there for this game, I recommend removing one when you edit the file.

Edited by lunchbox

release of pack etc is when I decide with what I decide(TBA)....you guys have had your chance to have a say in....enough said about that...so ive gone that side alone....

if you guys are unorganised as I said for me I dont have the time so ill go it alone and add what I want in same with features.....im doing it when I feel and what I feel there is no changelog no list of stuff to do no list of games to add etc..... it might happen or might not I might remember or might not.....

there is no clear road ahead :( the future is open

I'm sorry but I don't understand why I still don't have sound for the Midway games still. I deleted the Old saves files, updated the cfg & nvram files and copied the midway into the correct folders and copied the pointers into the roms section "MI_1, MI_2, etc" and still have no sound. I don't know what I'm doing wrong....