CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

You need CoinOPS Showroom X, the large pack is recommended, about 14 GB. Google is your friend. If the links are too slow you might wanna consider a member ship just to get this release. After that you download CoinOPS Inferno R2 and overwrite everything except roms, videos and screenshots. Stuff like Killer Instinct 1 + 2, PSX and N64 needs to be downloaded separately. Again, Google. Good luck!

My advice is do avoid torrents, as I think I got a virus only by visiting a host site. Now I'm updated and protected, and get an AVG warning whenever I accidently go there.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any sources for doomx or doom3 mario war?

It looks like DoomX is bundled with the source code and is the usual places, but I do not have it.

Hey BP, I am wondering if you would be interested in a vm listing of games that dont run on a normal xbox without changing it manually. Most are 3D games, and run a little slow to very slow. They all boot up the best that they can on a normal xbox. I recently got Brave Blade, Raystorm, Dancing Eyes, Xevious3D+G, Gallop Racer and Die Hard Arcade running, among others. Also, a romstatus list for "mutes", Daraku Tenshi and a few others could use them. Not sure that it is needed, but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.

Edited by lunchbox