CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same files Xbox Junkie and I know KI 1 is fine, didn't boot KI2 yet.

1 - have you updated to R2 yet?

2 - assuming you have - There should now be a KI1 and KI2 folder in the main coin ops folder This is where the game files go (unzipped in the folder), respectively.

3 - The pointers go in the main Roms folder and are just empty folders that are in zip files.

4 - you may need to re-scan your games first in Coin Ops, not sure

Hope that helps

yep, did all that, but still stays on a black screen when loading.

only thing i havent done is delete my r2 saves after putting in the new zip files, will that make a diffrence?

Hmm...not sure if that will make a difference or not Xbox Junkie. So you were up and running with KI1&2 before you upgraded to Inferno R2? Any possibility that your game files are corrupted somehow? (sent you a PM about this)

Looking like a great start on N64 momaw27. Isn't there a Project64 compatibility list out there somewhere? Maybe a good reference for you?

Hmm...not sure if that will make a difference or not Xbox Junkie. So you were up and running with KI1&2 before you upgraded to Inferno R2? Any possibility that your game files are corrupted somehow? (sent you a PM about this)

Looking like a great start on N64 momaw27. Isn't there a Project64 compatibility list out there somewhere? Maybe a good reference for you?

no, this is the 1st time i tried to play killer instint on coinops. if my files go fine in the ki-XXX emu though

i presume they will be ok for this. thanks for the pm too.

Just made a small pack of games for MAME HERE for anyone who is interested. None of these were released with the full version of Showroom and should work on most CoinOps versions.

nice pack, here are his games: PS: do they have videos?

Astroblaster

Astro Fighter

Carnival

Complex X

Dr Sparkz Lab

Excitebike

Goonies

Ice Climber

Journey

Plotting

Root Beer Tapper

Space Firebird

Space Fury

Space Invaders Part 2

Star Trek

Super Mario Bros

Thunder & Lightning

Vanguard

Just made a small pack of games for MAME HERE for anyone who is interested. None of these were released with the full version of Showroom and should work on most CoinOps versions.

jodo you might want to delete that link because we are not to link to sites with rom,xbox games and stuff like that on this site,just letting you know dude.

jodo you might want to delete that link because we are not to link to sites with rom,xbox games and stuff like that on this site,just letting you know dude.

Agreed. Warned.

can i get a link to the latest, full version, via pm?

I have been looking for Showroom as a base but i just can't find the full version, and i'm so completely confused by all the name changes that i'm not even sure which one is right anymore. I thought maybe the first page would lead me to either who i need to PM now or what to search for to get the latest full editions, but it didn't help either.

thanks guys