CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as how often I'd like to see releases or updates, I'd say that as long as it's just making updates to Inferno, once every two weeks makes sense. Maybe you might not want to make it a full publically known release.. make it an easily available beta or something... release it here, then when you're satisfied, release Inferno final. That way those of us that are interested in helping with things can relatively quickly see changes and updates, that sort of thing. Just a suggestion though.

Donkey Kong 2 Jumpmans Return driver added

4 New Levels, 4 Old Levels, Intermissions and more!

dkongx and dkongx11

previously I added in Donkey Kong 2 Foundry :) this ones much better and for old school people its quite a bonus

many thanks to iq_132 for a few hours of his time this one was hard...once again when the chips are down coming though for everyone

thanks to Robert for misfit and neosources for stuff as well :)

GAME( 1982, dkongf, dkong, dkong, dkong, 0, ROT90, "Nintendo", "Donkey Kong 2 Foundry" )

GAME( 1983, dkongx, dkong, braze, dkongx, dkongx, ROT90, "Nintendo", "Donkey Kong 2 Jumpman Returns" )

GAME( 1983, dkongx11, dkong, braze, dkongx, dkongx, ROT90, "Nintendo", "Donkey Kong 2 Jumpman Returns" )

**** CoinOPS Inferno R2 ******** Released

Mortal Kombat 2 sound levels fixed

Killer Instinct 1 runs fast now

Killer Instinct 2 runs fast now

added Donkey Kong 2 Jumpman Returns (dkongx and dkongx11)

added an option for slow hard drives to disable the info saving so it doesnt take along time to boot games...note this disables saving of favorite changes or times played changes

fixed all console games fatx naming so they are 38 characters or less

added more supported console games like NES Blade Buster ....updated the Console games folder

added a list of all supported arcade games like the console games into the readme folder

Updated the readme to help more

lots of other little tweaks and fixs

**** CoinOPS Inferno R2 ******** Released

Mortal Kombat 2 sound levels fixed

Killer Instinct 1 runs fast now

Killer Instinct 2 runs fast now

added Donkey Kong 2 Jumpman Returns (dkongx and dkongx11)

added an option for slow hard drives to disable the info saving so it doesnt take along time to boot games...note this disables saving of favority changes or times played changes

fixed all console games fatx naming so they are 38 characters or less

added more supported console games like NES Blade Buster ....updated the Console games folder

added a list of all supported arcade games like the console games into the readme folder

Updated the readme to help more

lots of other little tweaks and fixs

Why thank you good sir.... another top job well done!

Could I have a link please?