CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I just send this to BP, but I thought I might just as well post it here too. Am I the only one who thinks the NES mapping is strange? Shouldn't X be B and A be A? As it is now, games like Super Mario Bros is at least for me really tricky to play.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry havent read all this all...the fix isnt a new xbe its a setting now and was a 2 second add once I knew what was wrong...dballs just saw his own xbe and not the end solution...

waal ill get those posts removed if you come in again I will see what I can do about banning you perminantly

cba sorry mate you have no idea what your talking about and obnotoxious I fixed a fault for dballs and spent my time for something I didnt have to do and didnt effect me...frankly your a wanker...and an option has been added to help these people THANKS DBALLS FOR DOING STUFF THE CORRECT WAY ..... also cba the source for this are out and have been since mameox.....you cant code and have no idea.......why your talking about sources is beond me (ive released mine you guys havent and I dont want them personally anyways) when you dont even know simple things so to say you will code an EMU or fix a long time fault, like this is silly for me to even talk about it...I feel sorry for others that actually think you have a chance cause you mislead people to thinking you have a chance of helping them when clearly its out of your leage....ill leave that post cba post any more will be deleted. Also cba waal is warned now I dont need any more about this, please post on another thread or I will have to remove your posts and get you warned you have been warned enough....please create another thread if you want

....you guys have been warned enough I think and I dont have time to deal with you im sorry for any approach will proceed but everyone ive talked with seems happy sort it out once and for all and its in discussion, this never normally happens and should never come to this

as for the team no offense but if I worked like the others it takes to long....normally ill look at adding a 1000 games in a few weeks...so unless I get people that work on the fly its kind of done before they stop talking about things...I have tools to help these process so for me this simple stuff...I dont have time sorry to talk about shit like others do as they cant do the simplist of things in years...I add stuff daily and normal anything that needs doing is done in hours...so im sorry I dont have time to deal with this stuff which is why I said I wanted a team leader that wasnt me do manage this stuff and ill add it......if you guys cant understand and it seems you guys try your hardest not to, ill just do my own stuff.....it was said many times I want others to lead the leam I wont have time to code everything and run the project....im sorry once again but I dont want to slow my progress down as ive seen so many projects take forever and come up with very little.....you guys are free to discuss stuff all you like but unless you form a team ill forget over 50 percent of stuff and the detail will be lost for me and ill fix what I see as important....I dont really remember exactly what games where suggested if they where rare from last week...im sorry but im constantly moving forward...like it or not

about keymapping once again ive discussed how this can be handled and what I want done....if you want to talk on msn or hand over the cfg files with what it does or start a team thats organised to do this stuff....if not and its no offense I need to get on with things....I do stuff very fast as people have found that deal with me....stuff you think takes along time is very easy

new setting to disable slow drive saving all meta info on game boot....for rare occassion peoples xboxs slow down with 1000s of games...would have happened on any build of mame back to mameox days but ive fixed the code as its clear to see people are adding more and more games and may want this feature

added 100 more games....

fixed more games that I wanted in.....

Good to here cba.....im over any warnings (alot of posts have been removed from the trolls if you see stuff that doesnt make sense sorry its due to some trolls spamming)

this build has far greater support than I thought would happen, actually quite overwelming at times....ive seen so many switch and truely test console stuff now, which is fantastic that you giving it a go....

im sorry I dont have time for the many questions which is why you guys need to form a group to better system to controll what is being asked of me...they are normally easy to fix....its fantastic the feedback for this emu and I to love what this has....it just needs everything setup now to make this a great experience for people that dont want to spend the time configuring everything

peace all I hope you do form a little team and doccument what you want so its easier for me to know where im out and what is out there to do.... :o enjoy it as I do and cheers for the fantastic response....I am seeing video after video now on youtube and get hit from everywhere with stuff about this....ill be releasing R2 soonish but would love to at least get keymappying for emus more consistant for everyone and ill love help with this its easy to do I just need someone that wants to spend a few hours of trial and error

waal ill get those posts removed if you come in again I will see what I can do about banning you perminantly

Apparently you didn't even need to ask... Hehe...

Nothing bad though this time, I was only trying to encourage people to join your cause. But I'm afraid you'll have to get by alone again. The geniuses are unfortunately so often misunderstood. Even if we can understand from reading your latest posts how much effort you're doing so people can understand you. I admire that and hope that your project can attract many people of your worth. I sincerely hope you find as many zealots for helping you that we can find on this forum.

Edit.

You son of a bitch, always begging the mods to erase posts you dislike while keeping your insults of course.

You who claims to be a genius had needed 45 minutes to understand this ironic post and add your insulting second sentence below. But I just gave a simple and correct answer twice before and it was deleted. LMAO

Lucky you have the support of those bunch of assholes who pretends to admin this garbage forum.

Fuck you all.

Edited by waal

man 1000s of downloads in a day and so many positive comments waal.....and now it gets better...I just cant keep up with everyone wanting to change to CoinOPS.....its gone crazy

theres always one that wants to be the clown....its clear who the clown is as ive seen so many new people and one one clown in the lot....thats better than I would have expected

added automatic pixel perfect support to Final Burn core :o only overscan for CPS2 as thats all thats required really may extend it if people want...sorry guys ive had this 9 months but I wanted to to see if the others that said they where solving this could and it was only a 2min job...I suspected they couldnt and it was same as what it always is in real world tests...I dont know why I carry out real world tests I just like to see for myself the results and they never really are different than I thought.....I do wish they where at times.....but I should give up hope that they ever will be more than just dreams by a few

In all honesty there should be no overscan whatsoever in any resouloution, HD or SD, i myself dont use any pixel perfect (mostly incorrect and pure fabrication) settings as its so simple to do correctly. Its a "2 second fix" for ANY game in ANY emu, not stretched and in perfect ratio's to a decimal of a single pixel. Do the math, correctly, pixel perfect settings are merely a legend and dont exist. Nobody should suffer overscan FACT.