CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Cool! Gotta love Killer Instinct... (especially at full speed!)

I don't have any coding skills but I do have the patience to test games to see if they're working... I could compile a list of games that need to be tweaked, what's wrong with them, and then ship it off to someone who knows what they're doing code wise...

I'm thinking of starting with N64, then the smaller consoles, then onto PSX...

Beau

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Xbox Junkie - Ooops, my bad :) Haven't played with the skins at all yet. And I was wrong about the game background sizing anyway. I gut a larger dimension pic in there than 640x480...so I guess I will mess with tat a bit at some point also.

OK 1 week - 2 weeks away from CoinOPS Inferno R2 :) it will be tweaks that ive done (sorry but ive speed and fixed these cores and I guess alot will want this...it will just be a few meg pactch id say)

included will be MK2 sound fix

a few keymapping improvements

KI 1 and KI 2 speed fix and change of hardware filters

id like to alter keymapping of a few emus...any suggestions more to do with snes is missing analog controls stuff and have the xprot emu you can help and tell me how to set it up in that emu and ill make CoinOPS do it...

also ill add some speed hacks to N64 and fixs to popular games

Cool, I'll get started on the N64 list for us... and then shoot the list with fixes needed over to you in a couple of weeks. I'll start with the major hitters (Zelda, Mario, etc...)

Anybody want to help tackle this with me? if you do, just PM me and i'll send you the format I'm using so we can have some cohesiveness for BP when he goes in and does his magic.

On a different note, I'm sure there's an easy way of doing this but what's the controller config for the Commodore 64? I can't seem to find where Run Stop/Restore is mapped to...

Beau

Edited by momaw27

keymapping can be altered for any core

CoinOPS Inferno GamesROOM/saves then into the folder and the main ini

EXAMPLE for C64 - CoinOPS Inferno GamesROOM/saves/C64/vice64x.ini

you can set it up in the xport emu....go into E:/saves and find this ini it will work...you can change filters everything in here

if you guys have some recommendations please feel free...the next 2 weeks id love suggestions on anything related you can even turn on stuff like game saves :) collect your inis and what you wanted changed you never know :P

exception is N64 the cfg file is surreal.ini in the main directory this tells it what core in surreal to run as well and I need to fix some of these to get them working....

alot of stuff can be tweaked by users now and handed to me :) no coding is needed