CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

for anyone who is interested you might notice that the sound in mk2 is very low if you go into the ingame menu and activate the dipswitches then there is an option to make the sound louder.

i think this should work for nba jam and nba jam te if you wish.

thanks to evil1 for posting about this.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the middle of doing button mapping changes as well as dip switch and nvram changes for a few of the things mentioned earlier in the thread.

Changes for 2 on 2 NHL Open Ice, NBA Jam, NBA Jam TE, NBA Hangtime:

Set default players from 2 to 4

Set coins to USA 3 (1 coin start, 1 coin continue)

Set buttons to console defaults (L/R turbo, X/Y pass, A/B shoot)

Volume set to highest within test menu (even Open Ice, which you won't hear sound in anyways)

Changes for Mortal Kombat 1 and 2:

Set buttons to console defaults (L/R block, X high punch, A low punch, Y high kick, B low kick)

Volume set to highest within test menu

Changes for Mortal Kombat 3 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3:

Changes for Darkstalkers, Night Warriors, Vampire Savior, Vampire Savior 2, Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 X, Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Capcom, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3:

Set buttons to console defaults (X low punch, Y medium punch, L trigger high punch, A low kick, B medium kick, R high kick)

If anyone wants the first version of this pack of configs, let me know otherwise I'll just wait until I have more stuff to release first.

EDIT: Also, something else that BP and you guys might find interesting... the Arcade Ambiance project: http://arcade.hofle.com/

Basically, they are mp3s that are an hour long each that were made to sound like you were in the middle of a huge arcade during certain years that were all being played at the same time. For example, the 1992 mp3 clearly has Ryu hadokens from Street Fighter playing along with Atari Tetris and several others. It's actually kind of fun to pick out the games you hear while listening. Anyways, thought these would be interesting to have play when in the coinops menu, but someone will need to convert to WMA format.

Edited by zerojay

Awesome. Don't think I've seen a beta go so smoothly. Can someone PM me a link? I'd really like to check it out. Keep up the great support as well, not to many devs go out of their way reading most the forums to implement end user requests and answer our questions. It is what will bring this emu to the top :D

sorry no sources for kixxx ill msn gogo but he hasnt been around for a while...ill turn off the filtering at some time that will speed it up...as gogo did...

im aware of this...KI1 seems to be as quick KI2 is slower....alot told me this wasnt true...but I knew it was and asked many times for the src ...HyTymes its not a BETA its version 1.0 of inferno

You'll want to set it to like 80-90%...the sound in MK games starts 'clipping' if you max it out in the Test menu.

Yeah, I started noticing that actually. I'll set it to 85% before releasing them.